Punishment

Angel POV

I found myself freshly awake on the couch in the staff lounge with the sound of rock music blasting.  Shit I fell asleep.  What time is it?

I pulled out my phone and read 12:05am.  Usually punishments on stage don't last more than thirty minutes.  I texted my uncle and asked if it was over yet, then put down my phone.  I turned to a different channel on the TV.  I tried to look for something other than divorced dad television, but I couldn't so I just had to settle with pawn stars instead. 

Eventually I heard my phone buzz and saw a response from my uncle that read, "not yet, but I'm sending someone up to you, don't think I haven't forgotten about your little episode earlier."  Dammit, of course I had to have been punished sooner than later. 

Moments after I read the text I heard a firm knock on the door.  Reluctantly I walked over and opened it, and to my relief, I found Mister Alex standing in front of me with a soft smile.  I put my head down and walked toward the center of the room, giving him space to walk in.  He walked in and shut the door behind him before walking over to me. 

Once he was close, he gently tilted my chin up so I could look him in the eye.  I didn't see any anger in his face, but concern instead.  "Can we sit down and talk about what happened?" He asked.  I didn't want to talk but I knew it could be good for me, and it might lessen the punishment. 

Without saying anything, I walked over to the couch and sat down with Mister Alex following behind me.  I waited until he said something, which felt like years, but I knew I was only waiting for a few seconds.

"Are you okay?" He asked.  I actually wasn't sure how I felt, so I just shrugged.  Within an instant I was pulled onto his lap and brought into a hug.  "Listen, I understand I'm not super close with you, but I think opening up can really help, and if there's anyone who'd be okay with you simply just bitching about something, then it'd be me." He said. 

I sighed.  I guess there wasn't anything that I could lose from opening up, so I started talking. 

"I just get terribly bothered when I feel like I'm being treated like a child.  I've had a rough past and had to grow up and mature at a much faster rate than many people I know, yet I constantly still find myself being underestimated and disrespected.  I'd just love to be treated as if I could handle tough situations because I can."

After ranting I found him rubbing my back.  Although I felt it sort of contradicted what I just said, it found it comforting, and I think that's just what he was trying to do. 

"It's a trigger for you, isn't it?" He asked.  "What's that?" I responded.  "I'm not the greatest at explaining things but it's something that irks you and can cause you to feel attacked, and will make you get angry and defensive.  A lot of triggers can stem from past events." He explained.  I simply nodded, not knowing what else to say.  He had a good point.  Feeling like I'm being treated like a child could be a trigger of mine. 

"It still doesn't excuse one's behavior however.  If you want to be treated like an adult then I don't think back talk is the best thing to do.  It just causes people to lose respect for you and view you as immature." He explained again.  "You're right," I said, "I shouldn't have lost my temper, I know people were just trying to look out for me and my well-being."

He laughed, "fuck I wish I didn't have to punish you, but you know the rules."  I nodded.  "Is it bad?" I asked.  "Well, considering this is your first offense, and you've pretty much already learned your lesson, it's a pretty lenient punishment." He responded.

That gave me relief, I was glad that it was mister Alex giving me a punishment, he tends to spoil subs, and thankfully my crime wasn't really bad, I just need to lose the attitude. 

"Would you like to see what your punishment is?" He asked.  I looked up at him, curious as to what he had prepared. 

He pulled out a small ball gag.  The ball and strap were black, and it almost looked like a belt.  "I have to wear this?" I asked.  "You do" he responded.  "For how long?" I asked again. 

He thought for a second before speaking.  "Well I was going to say until the end of your shift, but I'm sure you'll be able to properly work with it on, so how about for the rest of the night you walk around as a sub for me, and we'll see how you do.  If you behave then I'll take it off, but if you don't, then you wear it until the morning.  We'll consider it as a long scene."  I was fine with that.  The punishment fit the crime and I felt better knowing that he was trying to accommodate me and my work.  "That can work," I said.  "Good, now stand up and turn around."  I obeyed, and soon he positioned the ball gag around my head.  "Open your mouth little one." He said.  I obey, but I couldn't help but think that it was so hot when he called me that.

Soon enough the gag was around my mouth.  "The punishment is definitely done by now, so are you ready to go back downstairs?" He asked.  I nodded my head and he put his hand around my waist and we exited the room. 

I was nervous about this punishment since I knew I was gonna be embarrassed walking around like this for my coworkers to see, but I had to do it, and having Mister Alex by my side made me feel a little better, and with that we headed downstairs ready to finish out the night.

Finished!  Lmao jkjk she ain't gon be finished for a while