Lost and Found: Chapter 2

A/N: This is the chapter I start adding different POVs, but luckily, I am going to tell you when I do switch. I know. Your mind just got blown by me actually thinking about your understanding of this chapter and beyond. You're welcome. (i suk at making jokes)

-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-

"Are we here?" Ivan asked groggily, not knowing that he just barely survived a crash. *cough cough*

Ivan's head is much less foggy now, and he can see wreckage and destroyed whatnot. 

"Great, are we roleplaying a plane crash now?" Ivan asked nobody, clearly still drunk. "Hello?"

"Everyone must be alseep or something," he noted. He starts walking down the aisle of the plane, then starts coughing heavily. 

*insert 83 coughs here*

"I don't feel so good," he noted. "I guess even the simulation smoke is bad for you."

He walks around for a minute, relieved he had stopped coughing. He kicks aside an oxygen mask, not knowing that it could save him. I wonder what this is for. Huh, that's odd.

Ivan starts to cough again, but this time, stronger. Every cough brings pain and unbeknownst to Ivan, blood from his damaged lungs. He covers his mouth, to try and stop the coughing, but no luck. Finally, his vision clears a little, and as he uses his hands to push away a seat in his way, he notices it.

Ivan looks down at his hands, covered in blood. "Hell naw" was all he managed to utter out before he goes unconscious of oxygen deprivation. 

-----N's POV-----

It's really nice outside. I mean, this planet has been my only home. What's better is that we, the disassembly drones, are the predators, not the prey. 

Like some random earthling said, "Be the hunter, not the hunted." The only reason I remember this is because there is a stupid poster of the quote on our wall. I mean, it's etched everywhere.

Open a cabinet, quote. Flip a lever, and on the other side, there's a quote.

I think these earthlings are more concerned about us forgetting quotes than actually killing and drinking the oil from the worker drones. It's not like I'm saying that I'm defective towards JC Jenson or anything.

There's this other saying, "Live, Laugh, Love". I don't know why that's something to be laughed at, in a bad way. I mean, it means what it means. I really have trouble understanding humans sometimes.

Oh my god. Is that a spaceplane? We've only had a couple land here over the course of a decade or so. Wait. Something's wrong. It doesn't look quite right.

Of course! It crashed.  The giant plane clearly shows the marks where the escape pods used to be. However, that does not mean that the plane is intact.

A giant gash runs along the side of the spaceplane, and its outer metal hull is blackened, presumably from re-entry. 

I spot V in the distance, hunting WDs. She's playing with their mangled corpses again. Why does she always play with her food, like a human toddler?

I don't support murder much, but we kind of need it to survive. I clear my head of the thoughts. FOCUS! I told myself. 

I walk inside the spacecraft. The insides look kind of gutted out, garbage and destroyed seating everywhere. "Yo, V! Look what I found!" I shout out.

V stops cackling and says, "What is it? It better be worth it!" She spreads out her wings and fly towards me with cruel efficiency. She lands gracefully, and then retracts her wings. V extends her claws.