Alternate Endings: Chapter 2

Shattered crystals lay on the floor, glistening from the little light from the ceiling, the camera, and Uzi's eyes. The crystals, once glowing, lose their glow, almost like, they die.

Not-N landed in a pile of 6 dead Sentinels, picked clean of any oil with huge chunks of them missing. Crystals became almost moving through Not-N, going into the Sentinels, taking control of them.

Not-N gets up and says, "Such simple minds, can't really think like us, so easy to control."

The Sentinels get up, eyes glowing a darker blue then they normally do.

"Now, prepare to die-" Not-N eyes flash, going back between yellow and blue.

"Run! You need to destroy the CPU's to get rid of them, otherwise they will just reform-AHHH!" N says.

"AHH-GRRR, SHUT UP! YOU ARE GONE! I AM IN CONTROL!" Not-N says as he tries to get back control.

"N?" Uzi says, hoping N is there.

The Sentinels roar, and charge after the group. Tessa runs, and Ivan follows, but Uzi, refusing to leave N, stays. The 6 Sentinels go after Tessa and Ivan, while Not-N stays.

"Too unstable to leave N, you need him don't you, Nori?" Not-N says.

"Bite me! I'm not Nori, and N is someone who I am going to fight for. I won't run from anything that has happened to me. I may not be dealing with anything well, but I need N," She responds.

Not-N's eye flash, going to yellow, "Uzi," N calls out to her in a panicked voice.

"AHH-YOU LITTLE SHIT!-" Not-N says.

"FUCK YOU! YOUR JUST A WEIRD LAME CROSS BETWEEN A WEIRD FUNGUS AND CRYSTALS-" N says, holding his head, whilst shaking it.

"YOUR WEAK! I HAVE SEEN HOW YOU ARE! TOO CARING! TOO CONNECTED TO YOUR FRIENDS! I WILL FIX YOUR SORRY ASS!" Not-N screams.

Crystals start growing out of N at an extraordinary rate, taking more control over N.

Uzi turns around and starts running back where they came from, past Doll, past the dead Sentinel, but Not-N cuts off her route to the elevator in the middle of a intersection. Not-N's wings had crystals growing out of them as well, the lights that would be yellow turned a dark blue.

Uzi stops, firing some rounds into Not-N's crystal parts, but it does nothing. Uzi knows she can't fight Not-N like this. She looks around, trying to find a way out of this.

She decides to go left, not knowing on the ceiling a sign hanging down said, "Battle testing area."

She keeps on running until she reaches an area with a whole lot of cubicles. (The office things.)

To the left of the cubicles, there was a big area with cover, three stories high. There was bullet-proof glass stopping anything from getting through. The office was on the third floor, allowing for a nice view of the area.

Uzi hides in one of the cubicles next to the window, hoping Not-N doesn't find her, I think you know where this is going.

"Nori." Not-N says.

He looks at where Uzi is, and looks into the cubicle. He sees her, but walks away, knowing she is there.

Then, he turns around, knocking her cubicle. Uzi is fine, and was untouched even.

The cubicle hits the glass, shattering it. Not-N then lunges for Uzi. Uzi dodges, but Not-N's tail grabs her, yanking her towards Not-N.

---With Ivan and Tessa---