Lost and Found: Chapter 5

A/N: I'm sorry if the chapters aren't as long as you hoped they would be. This chapter is kind of like a filler/front part of Ep. 2 of Murder Drones. The first 1k words will be basically edited word-to-word from the wiki. The first 3 chapters were more like intros and others. Enjoy!

-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-

-----Narrator POV-----

N's head is instantly evaporated by the blast from her railgun. (Technically a laser cannon because rail guns shoot physical rounds by using electromagnets, but i bet u dont care anyways)

Uzi stares at her weapon, impressed by the firepower of her gun. (actual character dialogue will be changed since i forgot the exact message, and im too lazy to actually check)"Hell yeah! Suck on that, dad!"

She pumps her fists in the air, proud of her achievement. She doesn't get much time to celebrate, though. To her absolute horror, N's body gets back up and a blue liquidy form starts to occupy where his head used to be, and slowly reforms the blown off head.

Uzi can't do anything, since her railgun has a 30-minute countdown, and she literally just used it like 4 seconds ago. On instinct, she grabs a worker drone arm laying around on the ground and runs towards N. She reels back and slaps him really hard right on N's left side of his face.

N, who's screen was loading and processing a second earlier, changes to his expression.

"Did you just slap me with that arm?" He asks Uzi, clearly not knowing she was a worker drone.

She replies, "Holy, crap it talks." She looks shocked, clearly.

"Yeah... Sorry, it's just my, uh, head kind of hurts. Hey, are you new to our squad? You're a little, uhh..." N's screens show error as he could only see Uzi's silhouette. He continues, "short, for a Disassembly Drone. I'm Serial Designation N, nice to meet you. I'm kind of the leader of the squad in this city. That's not true, everyone tells me I'm useless and terrible. Wait, I'm not supposed to tell you that part! Biscuits!"

N sighs, and then continues, "Well, honesty is the best policy. I also can't seem to remember the past 3 hours of my life, but I'm sure that'll sort itself out."

Uzi, clearly still terrified of the prospect of being eaten right then and there, so she simply states, "Uh huh... I, uh, have to, go." She turns around, and the dead worker drone's arm conveniently points towards the colony.

Unfortunately, she forgot about the sizzling hole in her hand.

N notices her hand, and tells her, "Stuck yourself? Just pop it in your mouth. Our saliva neutralizes the nanites, otherwise I'd be constantly disassembling myself." He chuckles a bit, then he holds his syringe tail just as it was about to hit his head.

"And by our saliva, you mean..." Uzi trailed off.

"Disassembly Drone?" Uzi and N said in unison.

"Right. Hey, let's go in that landing pod over there!" Uzi suggested to N.

"Sure! I love doing anything!" (NO, DO NOT COMMENT 'UZI IS ANYTHING')

In the crashed human landing pod:

As Uzi takes her hand out of N's mouth, she looks kind of grossed.

"We are never talking about this," Uzi says, drying her hand.

"Talk about what? Uh, consider it, repressed." N says.

Her hand was completely healed, with no traces of injury remaining.

The inside of the spacecraft was adorned with various posters. One that stood out was a poster advertising Zero-Gee Brew. Kind of weird.

Uzi asks, "Are there any more of you guys, or you alone?"