Lost and Found: Chapter 6

A/N: Geez, 300+ views already in a single week! I've set a personal goal to reach 1k+ by the end of October and enjoy this chapter I've painstakingly created!

-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-

-----Ivan's POV-----

Uhh, am I seeing things straight? Why is a corrupt worker drone doing here? And why aren't V and N doing anything about it?

Upon closer inspection, V is bound in chains, clearly forced to be their prisoner.  The thought of V being a POW makes me laugh inside intensely. I finally muster up the courage to ask N.

"What's up with the WD? And where's J?" I ask.

N steps to the side, fully revealing the WD. Odd, that's what. Can WDs even have emo personalities? Damn, those are the most purple hair and eyes I've ever seen.

"What's she doing here?" I ask N curiously. She's staring at me. Oh shoot. Is it my height?

Oops... I kneel down to get to eye-level to her to ask her a few questions (NO IT IS NOT A PROPOSAL YOU KNUCKLEHEADS). She clearly does not like being treated like a shorty, even though she is one.

She clenches her fists, to which N replies with, "Calm down, Uzi!" Ahh, so that's her name!

I collapse into fits of laughter after hearing her name. Named after a frickin' gun! I roll around in the snow, pounding my fists. I eventually calm down, but my insides are still trying the best not to laugh again.

"Ahh.... Excuse me," I say, getting up.

V eyes me, suggesting a question: what was that about?

In response, I answer, "That name! She was named after an Italian sub-machine gun!"

They're just gawking at Uzi, then giggle. 

N can't hold it in, though, so he starts laughing his head off. Uzi shoots him a glare (figuratively, duh, or is it? maybe she did shoot him! get it?)

N and V take a little time to stop laughing, but eventually, we manage it back to the corpse spire. Still, my question about J's whereabouts hasn't been answered, so I have to ask again.

"What happened to J?" I ask V.

V was chained down to the ground, on the bottom floor. She managed, "Uzi blew N's head off with her railgun, but he regenerated. Can't say the same for J though. Pretty sure her whole head and upper torso are ashes now."

I am shocked. A weapon this powerful shouldn't be in the hands of a corrupt WD! Or any WD, in this case.

Uzi walks in, and if she could read my mind she says, "You know, you humans always thing we're corrupt."

"How did you know I was literally thinking that?"

"Ehh, it's basically 1+1 to figure out."

"Okay?..."

"I now have a plan to k̸̝̦̩͋̈́͊ĭ̶̞̖͔̕l̴̫͓͊̾́͋̌̓ļ̸̮̫̘͉͉͗̅̎͗̚ all humans!" Uzi jumps on the table, cackling like a maniac. After a minute or so, she clears her throat (does she even have one?) and continues.

"Have you ever wondered about what our families go through when one of us dies?" she asks me, pointing a finger at my chest, about as high as she could reach.

"I've never really thought about that. They teach us you were corrupt and wanted to kill us off, even when we created you guys," I replied, deep in thought.

"Well, you learned something today. We want to have a proper life and a family too, you know! It's not just humans that want that!" She tells me.

"Oh, okay," was all I could manage to say. I was processing all of this. "I do have a WD friend back on Earth."