Graduation with Junny

February 2015

"What's up Armys this is Rap Monster and we're here in SOPA High because our Canadian boi is about to become a graduate. On the other side are his family. His mom and pops were such wonderful people to meet. They are the kindest souls to exist." Namjoon flashed the camera to Junny's who were busy watching Junny.

"Yessir! He helped Jungkook right there with his very first year in highschool. What do you feel about Canadian boi leaving?" Rap Monster faced the camera next to Jungkook.

Said maknae quickly posed, "Of course I'm gonna miss him! Hyung has been a great help with all the work! I've met great people and I hope to make more friends! Hyung was like my number two and it'll be quiet without him." Jungkook said feeling a bit saddened.

"He'll be okay y'all he's just a little sad to see him go." Rap Monster reassured the fans. He them pointed the camera at the graduation podium where all the seniors were standing.

"You might recognize some famous faces here. SOPA High has been the primere school for idols. Lots of famous faces appeared before including V, Jimin, and myself!" Namjoon winked.

In the podium featured many famous students like Joy from Red Velvet and Hayoung from Apink. Junny was near the center with a cap and gown of his own bearing the gold and blue colors of the academy. He gave a few sly smirks at the camera while many Armies cheered for the boy. Soon enough he heard his being called and he went the podium to deliver his speech.

"Look at Hyeongjun-ah he sure looks dashing." Seokjin said in amusement.

"I'm surprised he's so calm. I was so nervous for my speech." Hobi shuddered at the memory.

"As long as he's comfortable and not making a scene I'm fine." Taehyung shrugged.

"I just want to say thanks SOPA High for all the opportunities I had as a transfer student. As many of you know I moved here from Canada. I was born here but moved overseas when I was a toddler so you can imagine how intimidating it was moving back in a culture I wasn't too familiar with. Thankfully I met a great friend who encouraged me to chase my dreams so I auditioned. I didn't know what to expect signing to such an unknown agency, but looking back now I can say with confidence that it was totally worth it.

First, I want to thank eomma, abeoji and my two hyungs for supporting me. I also want to thank Bang-nim for being such a great mentor about music, I appreciate the wisdom. And finally, I want to thank the boys of Bangtan for riding this wave together. I do believe our future is bright as you see during our Mama awards performance. Even though we didn't win, we won the hearts of many and that's what I'm thankful the most. Thank you Armys and SOPA High for everything, continue to support me on my idol journey." Junny said in a genuine tone. He was so emotional that he began tearing halfway. He felt a new sense of peace now that he gets to close this part of the chapter.

After ceremonies ended, he reunited with his boys and families who all gave a supportive hug.

"I'm proud of you little bro. I'm excited to see who you became!" His older brother gave a soft noogie.

"You have come a long way my boy. You've grown up so quickly." His father gave a pat on his back.

"I'm so proud to have such a sweet incredible son. We have to take more pictures." His mother suggested.

"Maybe a little later eomma. I just want to share this with the boys." Junny said as Hobi, Jungkook, and Jimin gave him a tight hug in celebration.

"I'M GONNNA MISS YA HYUNG! IT WON'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU!" Jungkook was in tears.

"I know but I believe you'll do great. Think of it as you getting older. You're less of a maknae at least."

"It's like watching my own brother graduate. I'm glad I've gotten to know you." Jimin smiled.

"No Jimin I should be the one thanking you. All of this wouldn't happen if I never met you." Junny replied with gratitude.

"We look forward to your new journey." Hobi said with a grin.

"You look really cool." Taehyung said offhandedly with an awkward thumbs up.

"It looks so perfect on you." Seokjin nodded in agreement.

"And this where we about to close. Junny, you got any last words to say to the Armys?" Namjoon asked.

"Sure. Just wanna say gamsahabnida for being part of my graduation it means a lot to me. Ya boy's journey is only beginning so stay tuned. Freaking love you all guys!!" Junny gave smirking heart shaped gestures that was becoming his signature greeting.

They ate at a fancy restaurant with Bang-nim and Junny's family. There took funny pictures including one with Junny licked a piece of chocolate cake that fell out of Jungkook's mouth.