I Need U M Countdown

April 29, 2015

"Hey y'all this is your lovely American maknae Eric Nam here with my lovely colleague Jinyoung and Bambam of Got7. Say hello." The American maknae greeted the audience.

"Annyeonghaseyo I am Park Jinyoung of Got7. It's a great pleasure to be here." Jinyoung greeted formally.

"What's up guys this is Bambam!" The Thai idol shouted.

"Energetic as always Bambam-ssi." Eric chuckled in amusement.

"He's a special case for sure. Being the second youngest has it's pros and cons." Jinyoung shook his head.

"Don't you like me hyung? I swear I'm not like Yugeyeom-ah. I can be good!" Bambam pleaded his hyung.

"Relax kid you're good okay." Jinyoung patted his head gentle.

"Such a caring leader Jinyoung."

"Oh I'm not the leader sunbae that's Jaebom hyung. I just try to keep organized. It can be a lot of work at times but I love it." Jinyoung shrugged.

"Aw that's so sweet hyung! Anyways we got the Bangtan Boys from the block BTS!!" Bambam cut in before Eric had the chance to.

BTS were dressed in white long sleeves and black shorts. They have an school boy sort of look continuing their youthful image.

[Junny] Fall (Everything) Fall (Everything) Fall (Everything) heuteojine
Fall (Everything) Fall (Everything) Fall (Everything) tteoreojine
[Suga] neo ttaeme na ireoke manggajyeo geumanhallae ije neo an gajyeo
motageseo mwon gataseo jebal pinggye gateun geon samgajwo
[J-Hope] niga nahante ireom an dwae niga han modeun mareun andae
jinsireul garigo nal jjijeo nal jjigeo na michyeo da sireo
jeonbu gajyeoga nan niga geunyang miwo
[V] But you're my everything (You're my) Everything (You're my)
Everything (You're my)
[Suga] Jebal jom kkeojyeo huh
[V] Mianhae (I hate you) saranghae (I hate you) yongseohae
[Jungkook] I need you girl wae honja saranghago honjaseoman ibyeolhae
I need you girl wae dachil geol almyeonseo jakku niga pillyohae
I need you girl
[Jimin] neon areumdawo
[Jungkook] I need you girl
[Jimin] neomu chagawo
[Junny] I need you girl (I need you girl) I need you girl (I need you girl)
[Rap Monster] It goes round & round na wae jakku doraoji
I go down & down ijjeum doemyeon naega baboji
na museun jiseul haebwado eojjeol suga eopdago
bunmyeong nae simjang, nae maeum, nae gaseuminde wae mareul an deunnyago
tto honjanmalhane (tto honjanmalhane)
to honjanmalhane (tto honjanmalhane)
neon amu mal an hae a jebal naega jalhalge
haneureun tto parake (haneureun tto parake)
[Jin] Haneuri paraeseo haetsari binnaseo
Nae nunmuri deo jal boina bwa
Wae naneun neoinji wae hapil neoinji
Wae neoreul tteonal suga eomneunji
[Junny] I need you girl wae honja saranghago honjaseoman ibyeolhae
I need you girl wae dachil geol almyeonseo jakku niga pillyohae
I need you girl
[Jimin] Neon areumdawo
I need you girl
[Jimin] Neomu chagawo
I need you girl (I need you girl) I need you girl (I need you girl)
[Jin] Girl charari charari heeojijago haejwo
[V] Girl sarangi sarangi anieotdago haejwo oh
[Jungkook] Naegen geureol yonggiga eopseo naege majimak seonmureul jwo
[Jimin/JungKook] Deoneun doragal su eopdorok Oh~
[Junny] I need you girl wae honja saranghago honjaseoman ibyeolhae
I need you girl wae dachil geol almyeonseo jakku niga pillyohae
I need you girl
[Jimin] Neon areumdawo
I need you girl
[Jimin] Neomu chagawo
I need you girl (I need you girl) I need you girl (I need you girl)
Music end

"Such energy!" Bambam cheered in delight.

"Our senior rival sure are fantastic." Jinyoung adds.

"So you must the Bangtan Boys I've heard so much about! Aren't you the prettiest boys around." Eric complemented.

"Thanks sunbae we all try out to come with style." Hobi said with pride.

"Sunbae it's an honor to meet you! I'm the oldest of the group Jin. I'm in absolute love with everything you do!!!" Jin bowed multiple times to the embarrassment of Yoongi and Taehyung.

"Ah another fan! I appreciate the comment junior you are not bad a vocalist yourself." Eric replied.

"YOU LISTEN TO OUR MUSIC!?" Jungkook asked perplexed.

"Of course kiddo. I listen to many different in my list but there is something about you guys that intrigues me. You have this style I have never heard before. It's like you guys make good music with deep messages.  I haven't really seen that since H.O.T." Eric Nam stated.

Everyone pointed at Namjoon. Said leader chuckled.

"I just write real things ya feel me? I'm not just the idol, I'm the Rap Monster that creates the music. I'm like the Davinci." Namjoon said with a bragging tone.

"We try to bring a message out there. We see the see the issues that affect us as a society. We don't want to remain silent, we want to expose it what it is. We're not just here trying to good show, we have a message and we want to share. Rap Monster, Junny, and I write most of the album and Junny just composes it together." Yoongi explained the process in great detail.

"We're the best of being our true selves." Taehyung chimed in.

"That's quite the ambition you juniors have. I find that very admirable." Jinyoung nodded in approval.

"We tend to be a jack of all trades like our manager tries to say." Jimin replied with a confident smirk.

"That's so awesome! I hope we get to perform one of these days. I would to have a dance off!" Bambam suggested.

"Jimin would absolutely love it. Tell him." Junny pointed at his best friend.

"Speaking of Jimin-ssi. I hear you've made quite the impression at the Mama's. I want to know what made you pull up your shirt?" Asked Eric.

"You still remember that! That was like a few months ago!" Namjoon laughed at the memory.

"Seeing IU sunbae's reaction was very entertaining to say the least." Jin smiled at the memory.

"That was totally hilarious!! I never thought she could react like that with us!" Hobi cracked up.

"I have heard of it. Her reactions have been quite popular since then. Some are making her a meme whatever that is." Jinyoung shrugged.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A MEME IS!? YOU LIVE IN THE STONE AGE!!" Bambam gasped.

"Aren't feeling cheeky little kid! Sorry if I don't follow everything hip and trendy." Jinyoung glared at him.

"It's already Jinyoung-ssi. Meme is just a funny picture or video on the internet that is viral. As long as people find it funny you could a meme about anything." Eric explained to him in a way he could understand.

"You know this is how we explained to you Suga." Jimin laughed.

"He be acting pretty old sometimes." Jungkook replied with his own laugh.

"This was quite entertaining to have. I appreciate you coming here in M Countdown." Eric waved goodbye.

"It's been pretty awesome yo! Please come back!" Bambam shouted behind Jinyoung's ear as the Bangtan Boys left the show.