BTS 2015 Trailer

January 2015

"2015 just started and we're already off to a good start! I'm really looking forward to what we have planned this year!" Junny began stretching. He and the rest were dressed in sailor uniforms.

"Indeed my great friend but first we need to celebrate your graduation and then Hobi's birthday." Jimin reminded him.

"Graduation already? Man I remember when he auditioned as a little kid." Yoongi said surprised at his Canadian junior.

"Graduations are very delightful. The one defining moment when a child becomes an adult." Seokjin nodded with glee.

"Big deal it's just another walk of life. Junny is gonna be Junny regardless." Taehyung shrugged.

"Just because you don't care doesn't mean other do. Graduation are always something to celebrate especially when your family is there to watch!" Hobi argued.

"Y'all forget that we did one a while back for our little buddy Jungkook. Let the man enjoy his life and stop fighting." Namjoon chimed in as always.

"I'm going to miss you hyung for real. You were like a close big brother. It feels like you're the only other one who can understand me." Jungkook said feeling a little sad.

"I'll miss you two little bro. We had such a wild year last year. Don't be afraid to be yourself. Someone will like you for being you. I wouldn't worry about finding new friends." Junny gave him a bro fist in support.

Bang-nim wanted his precious boys to move away from their bad boys. With new groups like Got7 and Winner debuting he needed Bangtan to remain competitive. A little change up wouldn't hurt. Consequently he was smiling in pride at his boys. With the great success that was their Mama awards and KCON they cemented themselves as a viable competitor to the big three: SM's EXO, YG's recently debuted Winner, and JYP new rival Got7.

With rumors of newer groups from Pledis and Starship it was time for BTS to return. Once everyone was prepared the boys went into their formations. They danced to a remix of Limp Bizkit's Rollin. Of course Jimin and Hobi showed that they were dancing machines and Jungkook wasn't too far behind. Taehyung looked bored while Seokjin was trying to catch his breath.

Junny was focused on his own thoughts. He recently met a girl who was a YG trainee. He didn't remember her name but she had a charm that made him curious about more. She spoke with a strange English accent he has never heard before. All he knows that she grew up overseas.

"Maybe I'll find out in the future. Hopefully she debuts soon." Junny thought to himself as the crew celebrated their performance.