BTS X Jessi

March 2016

"So you're the boys who had the girls dropping their panties for?" Jessi said bluntly.

Namjoon laughed, Seokjin bursted in a fit of cough, Hobi, Taehyung, and Seokjin had their jaws on the floor, Junny and Jimin snickered, Jungkook blushed, and Yoongi sat there like it's nothing.

"Pardon me? I didn't hear you right?" Seokjin said.

"It's true! The amount of girls got their coochies wet just by the mere sight of you. They're crazy as fuck!! Sure y'all are low-key fine, but still. The stories I hear on the daily about how they wanna get down on their knees like they're fucking proposing! Y'all are Chaning Tatum or something!?" Jessi swore again getting the boys to react wildly again.

"Are you even human?" Jungkook blinked.

"I got a pair of ass and titties last time I checked." Jessi retorted getting Seokjin to gasp once again.

"Your choice of words are rather peculiar." Seokjin said unsure how to react.

"You and Jay Park could go hand in hand!" Hobi laughed.

"Me and that kid? Hellll no!! He still owes me shit ton of drinks he took from my dorms! All that guy does get drunk and hit on random girls he met in class!!" Jessi rolled her eyes at their college escapades. The guy loves nothing more than party and she would be the one to supply drinks at every party.

"Sounds pretty rad. I still remember when you and Jay Park first debuted. It's cool to see you're doing fine sunbae!" Junny stated.

"Don't get me started. Still one of the cringiest song I ever did! Only did so cuz that ajusshi was looking for a feature. I just didn't expect it to be him of all people!" Jessi said cringing at her younger days. The amount of auto tune in her voice was atrocious to say the least.

"I was so young we both were. In a way I'm glad cuz it really reignited my career. I was in the underground until Unpretty Rapstar. That amount of shade thrown between the girls, I'm surprised it was even allowed to air." Jessi said.

"And now you're here. You're on your way to stardom, we are as well. We've just started to hit mainstream, but we're still not yet at the top. I'm confident this year will people us to new heights. My crew, the Bangtan Boys want to spread love to the Armys." Namjoon stated his group's mission.

"And we been successful at it so far. We're growing every single day and we are not to going to stop." Jimin explained.

"We hope to reach the rest of the world with our message. Feel free to support if you want." Junny said in English.

Jessi found some new level of respect to the boys. Despite the loud and crazy fans that flock to see them in person, she can't help but admire their hard work. It's clear they have clear goals in life, goals they doesn't seem far fetched.

Both parties stared in a commercial for the same telephone company the boys worked previously. Basically it's a rap on how you get their beloved phone service. Jessi asks the question and the boys reply, showcasing the phone's features.

[Jessi]
Hm hm ehem

[Junkook]
Beolsseo daeteoga tteoreojyeo
E-ship il yeongdeonkkaji tteoreojyeo
([Jessi] Oh My God)
Daeteoreul jeolla daedani
Nideul neoneun sujum
jeongmal tteoreojyeo

[Jessi]
Huh?!
Naega pilryeohangeon daeta - ah!
Hangsang bujukhan geon wae-ilkka?
Hotspot ankkilgeomyeon jeoriga
WIFI jjeocha nado galgeoya

[Suga]
Oo
([JHope] Nope)
Coolhaji mothagae wae-irae?
Kuponeuro swibgae
jungjeonhal su itneundae

([Jessi] What?)

[JHope]
Naega beonaejulgae data (data~)
Baro daekujeonseong wait a minute!

[Jessi]
Daeku?
Daekuga mwoya?

[Junny]
Daeta kupon
([Jimin] neomu gireo woo~)
Daekura juryeo
Badara dareungeon dwaetgu
Dae dae dae dae dae dae

[Jin]
Seonmureun daeku!

[V]
Dae dae dae dae dae dae
([Jessi] Daeku)

[RapMonster]
ilnyeondeongan e-weoldwaeni
geokjeongbutdeuro
bonaera dareungeon dwaetgu

[V]
Dae dae dae dae dae dae

[Jimin]
Seonmureun daeku!
([Jessi] Don't worry!)

[V]
Maeweol e-ship il
Meojaraneun neo
Badara dareungeon dwaetgu
Dae dae dae dae dae dae

[Jin]
Seonmureun daeku!
([Jessi] Daeku!)

[RapMonster]
Dae-eteo-ae dae-ekkaji e-ga dugaera
bonaera dareungeon dwaetgu

[V]
Dae dae dae dae dae dae

[Junny]
Seonmureun daeku!

[V]
Dae dae dae dae dae dae
([Jessi] Ijja!)

[Jimin]
Dareungeon daeku!

[V]
Dae dae dae dae dae dae

[Junny]
Seonmureun daeku!

[RapMonster]
Maeweol e-ship il

[Jimin]
Hm~
Ddan seonmureun daeku

[RapMonster]
Daekureul seonmul hasaeyeo
Music end