1. Kishmish Aur Chuare

As a bright ray of sun light pierced through her eyelids,Iram squinted her eyes and threw the duvet over her face again,sunlight was too harsh to handle,slightly parting her head,she peeked through her duvet. Slowly letting her hand out yawning,snaking her palm slowly in the bed towards the bed side table she reached for her mobile phone,glancing at the screen she founds out that It's 08:10 AM ..

"Oh Noo.." she freaks out and putting up her duvet off,she jumps out of the bed,and hurries up to closet.Opening the wardrobe,she selects the outfit for the day and rushes into washroom. It took her only few minutes to come out,cleaned. Changing herself to a knee-length Peach colored kaftaan top paired with white Pants,she parted few strands of her lock on the side and made a puff out of it,letting the rest flow down to her elbow. She slipped into Nude bow Shoe, wore her favorite satchel,slinging nonchalantly across her chest,grabbed her phone from the side table,and left the dressing room.Running downstairs she reached the dining table where her parents were present already.She greeted them with Salaam,gulped the whole glass of orange juice in one sip.

"Arey arey,itni bhi kya jaldi hai,baith kar theek se nashta karo" her mom frowned at her.

"Mama, me late hojaungi..sorry" she said with a pout

"Have something from cafeteria,breakfast is important, okay??" Her father patted her back

"Dont worry papa,i will" she assured him by wrapping her arms around his shoulder from the back,hugging him slightly.

"Allahhafiz" She said and her parents replied the same.

    With that said ,she left the area,grabbed the car key and hurried towards the main door.

   She was on the driving seat,putting on the seat belt she attached the bluetooth device to her ear,started the car and drove off.She dailed the number and after 3 rings A male voice came from the other End

"Heya Kishmish"

"Hey Shehry! Tumlog kab nikal rahe ho University ke liye? Am on my way" she claims

"Uhm...will be leaving in about 15-20 minutes..Wese bhi Madam,university pohanchne ki jaldi aapko hai,hame nahi" he chuckled

"kuch kuch hota hai shehry..tum nahi samjhoge" she flaunted a movie dialogue,ending with a chuckle

"Uff...Hussain kaafi nahi tha,jo tum bhi" he said annoyingly. Iram Chuckled

"Accha listen,am driving,be at university sharp at 09:00,ok?"

"If only hussain runs on time..drive safe,bye" He said with a laugh

"Bye" she said and hung up.

    Iram is an extremely beautiful 22 year old,born in a family with high profile background,and a only child to her parents.She is soft,sensible,lovely and a lively person.Only thing she is proud of and that's her Friendship with Shehryaar Asif and Hussain Asif. She know them since forever,they went to kindergarten together,they did their schooling together followed by Bachelor Graduation and now Masters.They are Childhood Bestfriends just as their fathers who are also bestfriends till now.They three share a very beautiful and strong relationship, Shehryaar Asif (Shehry is the nick) is the eldest of them, he is year older to his brother Hussain Asif while Iram is 3 months younger to Hussain.Their family get together every now and then and have great time to life.Her life revolves around them completely.But now when she has developed a likeness for her Finance Professor Zain Altaf Khan,her friendship with them is ready to take a turn.

SHEHRY'S POV:

    Hussain sat next to me while i took the wheel

"Am texting Iram,if she is ready,we'll pick her up" He said