Chapter 11 'Untitled'

[And here we are, one week later after quite the explosive chapter! So much happened! But most of all, big kisses from Evil side of Mommy Makima. We all love it! Honestly, I always hoped this book could be something. And to see it become seemingly popular--Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. So, before last week, I didn't know this was a thing. Mainly because I live in Australia and we don't have this feature for Wattpad for some reason. But Wattpad has this TOP 10 section and...LET ME IN PEAKED NUMBER 2 IN THE US!!! COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT~ IT WAS INSANE! Not sure if it reached one or not. But the mere fact it got that high. And another book I released yesterday got to number 3, is just incredible! So, thank you everyone for that, and hopefully we can continue on the hype train for the story that is left to tell~]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[Your POV]

...It all happened so fast. The first thing I knew, I was on the dance floor at the restaurant laughing and singing along to Kishibe singing some song from the stage. It was all fun and games. Sure, I was a little drunk. But I could have never expected what was to happen next even if I was sober. But there I was, laughing and having a good time when I remembered Makima had walked off with Himeno outside. By this point, a few minutes had passed by, and it left me thinking what exactly they were up to. When the thought of going out there to check on them came to mind, I was in the process of turning around when the idea was further pushed. 

And it was all due to the slender hand that suddenly landed on my shoulder. It didn't take much for the sudden touch to affect me. My mind immediately went limp as I turned around to greet the person who wanted to talk to me. So upon turning around and I was regretted by dark crimson hair, it didn't take much more to figure out who it was. But before I could even mutter Makima's name, my eyes were suddenly forced to open as wide as they possibly could as the sudden insertion of a tongue into my half-opened mouth caused my mind to completely go haywire. It took me a good minute to realize what was going on. 

But by the time I realized Makima was kissing me, it was already too late to do anything. Her arms were already wrapped around my neck, keeping me in place. Surprisingly, for a girl that was also drunk, she had incredible strength. And right now she was using that incredible strength to keep me in place as she assaulted my mouth with her tongue. Though...If I'm being honest...It's not really assault if you were enjoying it. It was after the few seconds of realizing what was going on did I finally relented and calmed down. My once shocked mouth was slowly calming down to the wriggling that went on passed my teeth. 

So much so that as my mind slowed down, my body began to relax. Such came down in the form of my hands resting on Makima's waist. Before this, there were countless times I thought how pretty Makima was. And the way whenever she did that cute giggle, her eyes squeezing tight out of excitement, or the cute way in which she'd flick a few strands of her dark hair back behind her ear whenever she tried to concentrate, they left me in a daze. It was when I realized how often I thought on these moments that I realized I had a crush on Makima. I mean, who wouldn't? She was sweet, kind, caring, and smoking hot! I had never said anything since realizing such because I felt me doing that would be selfish in a way. 

Makima was struggling with so much, and she asked for my help. So I didn't want to go out there and ask Makima in case she turned me down. But not out of fear of rejection. But because I didn't want her to feel alone and awkward if I were to continue helping her after she denied me. But..I guess the thoughts of being denied were no longer warranted going off the way her mouth hungrily fought my own. Leading to a standstill in the middle of the dance floor. Honestly, I don't remember when the cheering started to happen. I was far too shocked to fully comprehend it. After all, there was no way this feeling I currently felt of complete blankness in my mind could be topped. At least...That's what I thought until later that very night.