Chapter 13 'Losing Control'

[Alright, here we are, back with another chapter! Now, last weeks chapter didn't perform as well as I hoped (Straight away anyway, and I can kinda understand why. The reader and Makima were kinda an afterthought in some points. But that was really only to flesh out the story.) Nevertheless, I have come to rectify such a thing with an absolute BANGER of a chapter. One that will make you go "Wow!" like the meme. So, yeah...Drop a vote if you guys like dogs! Because a catfight is gonna go down in this chapter, folks!]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

...A Few Days After The Last Chapter.

Birds chirping and car horns were the designated sounds that were chosen to greet this beautiful morning within the busy city of Tokyo. It was around 8 o'clock, and already people were getting ready for their day. One such person amongst the crowd was Makima. The young twenty-something female with red hair currently found herself buttoning up the last few buttons of her normal work attire. It was as the task came to an end that she lifted her eyes to look at the mirror in front of her. The background of the bathroom of her apartment could be seen in it along with herself. 

A few moments of motionlessness came from the young girl before something caught her attention. A stray hair poking off to the side of her head. That was unacceptable. Quickly Makima went to rush and clean it up. After all, Makima had always made sure she was the best when presenting herself for the daily life she was given. Appearances were always important, and Makima had cemented such a thought into her mind. However, upon noticing her eagerness to fix up even the slightest of errors on her, she did something she wouldn't normally do...She left it. Not only that, she also giggled. 

It wasn't something Makima would normally do. But as of late, it's all she seemed to do when she woke up. And the fact she had done so whilst in such a situation only made her smile further. You see, the reason Makima was laughing right now instead of fixing up her appearance like she normally would, was because the scene of her hair being even the slightest bit messy, something that was unorthodox for the young girl, reminded her of the countless times she had woken up with (Y/n) in his apartment only to see that every time he would wake up with the messiest set of hair. Like really messy!

Just the thought of it made Makima giggle. Eventually, the laughter led into a gentle smile when she remembered the first time Makima saw such a look. Normally Makima hated people being messy. It just didn't seem right to her. Though, she could have slight forgiveness for just waking up. However, for (Y/n), she couldn't help but find the look completely adorable on his part. He was like an innocent little puppy who didn't know any better. And it was up to her to make sure he was cleaned up. So, she did exactly that. With the pair in close proximity, Makima ran her hands through her boyfriend's head of hair and cleaned it the best she could.

As she did this, they'd keep eye contact. Not a word was spoken...But one wasn't needed. When she came to an end, she did not step away. Instead, the young pair simply remained still and kept their eyes glued to the other. Such a scene soon led into a gentle kiss. It was after this happened one morning, that Makima began to repeat the process every time (Y/n)'s hair was messy. She loved it. All of it! Pampering him. Being so close to him. Getting to smell the natural scent that came with his body. It all made Makima so at peace. 

So, right now, as she stood in her own bathroom, Makima pondered what it would be like if (Y/n) was the one to fix her hair. The thought of it, though simple, was enough to make her smile. To the point she did the unthinkable and allowed her mistake to remain, in hopes (Y/n) would fix it up. It was a shocking sight if you knew Makima. Normally the young girl, so prideful on not having mistakes, was willing to let one slip just so she could be tendered to by the boy she liked. The thought of it all excited her, unfortunately for Makima, this didn't go unnoticed.