Chapter 22 'Mutt'

[Here we are, back again, with another chapter. We continue onwards with our march into the anime. And, you know what, remember how last chapter I mentioned at the start how someone said this book was oversexualized, all this and that, well... THERE IS ANOTHER! Yet another person seems to expect that my books are going to be filled with cliches like others out there. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't mind reading the cliche stuff. It's fun. But I like taking my own books into a direction I'd like to read. One that leaves mystery, intrigue, fun, whilst also wanting you to come back every time there is an upload. That's why I find it funny that there are people who complain over such little things. But as I said in another book with similar problems...This is my book. Imma do it my way. I honestly just bring stuff like this up because its funny. It doesn't even get to me anymore. Now, with that out of the way, let's get to the fun Yandere goodness.]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[Your POV]

Growing up, every guy has their image of an ideal girlfriend they want. And for each person, they have their own tastes and likes. But I think the one thing all guys can get behind is wanting nothing but love and passion to come from that person that makes them feel so warm inside. Love and passion that, no matter what, a simple look into those eyes filled with such emotions will fix every problem they go through. And for me, I'm reminded of that exact moment right now, as I draw a blank mind space as I stare into the bright and colourful eyes of my ideal girlfriend.

Currently, I found myself sitting on a bench just around the corner from where a bunch of police tape could be seen surrounding the house the Fiend was previously located in. But Makima seemed to worry not one bit for what had happened inside that building, or what remnants of the fiend was left over. Instead, she pushed aside her job as head of Public Safety to choose to focus on being my girlfriend. Something I got quite a hint of, as she currently sat on my lap sideways, offering me a small soft smile as she tenderly applied anti-bacterial liquid to the cut on my head. 

Now, how did I get that cut on my head? Well, let's just say it involves the two frightened guys currently standing in front of where Makima and I currently were. Both Denji and Justin fearful of their lives, well, Denji of Makima's, and what I didn't know, Justin of mine. And it all became worse as they reimagined the events that led to this moment. It was in the chaos of Denji and Justin arguing whilst they, Aki, and myself climbed the stairs toward the second floor where the fiend was located was what caused all these problems. Eventually, the arguing become too much where Justin fell down the stairs, crashing into Aki, whilst I was bumped forward from the manner. 

It was as this happened that the fiend within the room in front of us, knocked down the door and pounced free. In his hand, a knife, which was heading straight for my head. Thankfully I was able to somehow shift my body enough to avoid getting the blade plunged through my head. Instead, a simple cut along the forehead was all the damage I received as the fiend continued to go flying forward. The force of his momentum enough to send him down the stairs, where Aki had now regathered his focus, and with a draw of his sword, sliced the fiend's head off. But right now, Makima cared very little for the details of the story...

Aki: "...And that's about everything for the report on the mission, Miss Makima. I apologise for my careless in not being able to restrain--"

Makima: "I care very little about the mission right now. All I care about is (Y/n)."

It was with such words that Makima didn't even bother to look at Aki. Instead, she continued to gently smile down at me as she carefully tended to the wound atop my head. Every so often, after a gentle tap from the anti-bacterial wipe, Makima would glance down and offer me a smile. As if it were the finishing touches to the healing process. Though, honestly, I could hardly focus on the pain with the current position Makima was, mainly...Sitting in my lap.