Chapter 19 'Death Do Us Part'

[Alright, so here we are...The start of PART TWO! This is where we get into the fun stuff! And by fun, I mean! Full on Yandere Makima! Chainsaw Man Anime Moments! Denji! Bowling! Yandere Makima! Pochita! Yandere Makima...And a very special surprise that comes in this chapter~ So, everyone, if you're ready for this book to set off into awesome fun fun moments unlike the first part, press that vote button and get underway! Because I no longer have to hide any facts of Yandere Makima, so we can go all out!]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

--January 7th/2005--

Distant voices faded into the background of a narrowed space. For someone offered a single second to look around, it wouldn't take them long to realize the current location was none other than the narrowed interior of an aeroplane. One filled with a vast amount of Japanese people, which, wouldn't normally be surprising. What was surprising, however, was the fact that the vast amount of Japanese people on the plane, were outnumbered by the amount of foreigners also on board. Add in the English-speaking staff, including pilots, flight attendants, and many more, it'd normally be shocking to see. But, such shock would soon fade when one came to realize this aeroplane was currently not in Japan...But the native country of one, (Y/n) (L/n).

The young boy, now two years older in age, could be seen carrying a slight beard and other remnants of facial hair. Of course, just to show time has passed. Two years have passed, in fact, since he first journeyed out to Japan for the first time. And two years later, he finally managed to return to the place he was born. It was weird, two years have passed, yet to (Y/n), it didn't feel like that whatsoever. Then again, it wasn't like he wasn't preoccupied while in Japan. He had Public Safety to occupy his mind. Having to work for five days a week constantly was something that often pulled in a lot of (Y/n)'s time. Add in the friends he managed to gather along the way, who would often take him out clubbing along with other activities, and he was pretty booked. 

But even with the number of work hours and friends, there was one other thing that managed to take up a lot of his time during these two years, and that was none other than the greatest person he had in his life, his girlfriend, Makima. The beautiful Red Haired Japanese beauty was someone, when first meeting, (Y/n) thought he would never grow this close with. At first, she seemed cold, and kept to herself, yet over time, she grew warmer to him. Until eventually, they both grew feelings, and confessed such to the other on a night filled with alcohol, annoying bosses, and lots of love making. It was in that moment, however, that (Y/n) never once thought he'd be taking this beautiful girl back to his home country to meet his parents. 

But that's exactly what had just happened. The pair had spent the last four weeks in (Y/n)'s childhood town to celebrate Christmas with his family, and of course, with Makima also being his family now, he wanted to bring her along so he could finally show her off to his parents, friends, and most definitely the people who bullied him as a kid. That last part was the most satisfying as when (Y/n) was during High School, such bullies would often pull up on (Y/n) when he was alone, or with his own group of friends, to showcase how he'd never get with any hot girls like they did. Often, they went further by kissing such attractive girls in front of him. 

Now, back then, that just made (Y/n) confused, and a little grossed out, but when he showcased such to those bullies years later, he understood where they were coming from. Though, what was even more surprising was the fact that he wasn't the one to start such a scene. It was Makima. Who seemed rather...annoyed, upon hearing how these certain people chose to treat her (Y/n) when he was younger. So she made it her mission to showcase that now, (Y/n) had got the better of them. Add in the fact that these bullies all worked in low paying jobs now didn't make the matter any harder.