Chapter 12 'She Wolf'

[Don't we just love it when a normally twisted and deranged character from an anime or TV show could be this loveable ball of happiness that we just want to be the canon version...Well, hope you enjoyed it while it lasted! Well, it'll still be there. But now there is a different side to Mommy Makima that we have to watch out for. But before we get into the juicy stuff, we still have a few more moments of sunshine and rainbows. So get together and have some fun for a light-hearted and sweet chapter...And definitely not something that's holding dark and twisted devices that I plan to use for the future of this story...Definitely not~]

[Also, I can confirm that this story will have...TWO PARTS! (Still the same book though). Basically, the first part will be a Prequel to the anime, showcasing my own ideas. And the second part will take during the Public Safety ARC of the anime. That's when more familiar faces like Denji, Power, Kobeni will show up...]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[Your POV]

Who doesn't like a happy life, right? I mean, we've all had those moments before. You know, when you're just going through your average day and you suddenly realize how great life has been going lately? Maybe it's the fact that you're living in a great place? You're working in a job you genuinely enjoy, and find to be one of the most fulfilling parts of your life? And maybe you've managed to be lucky enough to find that special someone who just makes you feel complete...? Well, for a lot of people, they can sometimes get one or two of these things together. 

But for me...I had all three. I was living in the heart of Japan, something I've wanted ever since I was a kid. My apartment is so close to friends and places I love to visit. I could barely believe it sometimes. I even managed to reach some great achievements in work. Who knew in just 6 months I could be the number one Public Safety Agent to achieve the most arrests in situations revolving around people dealing with devils? I sure didn't, but being told I had done such an accomplishment was incredible. The fact the previous record was held by my boss was even better. 

But no matter what anyone brought before me, nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing beat the feeling of waking up every morning to see a beautiful face resting peacefully inches from your own. It was kinda hard to explain it. But whenever I first woke up, only to see the peaceful bliss that rested over Makima's face immediately filled my body with a strange feeling that it just stuck with me for the rest of the day. And for the rest of the day, I just found myself smiling from ear to ear. It was like I was living a real-life dream. Everything was just so perfect that I could barely comprehend it all. 

And it all properly came together two weeks ago, when I managed to gather the courage to tell Makima how I felt. Now, did I intend, or plan, for the night to end in sex? Of course not! But the fact that it happened only added to the joyous memory. And since that night it's only gotten better and better. After it all happened, Makima and I had the weekend to spend together. We didn't do much other than stay in my apartment, watch TV, have dinner. We went out a few times when we needed to get such ingredients and such for the aforementioned dinner. But other than that, it was just the two of us together. And it was amazing. 

I honestly thought it would be a little awkward at first. Not so much the spending so much time together. After all, Makima and I had already spent a lot of time together before we were dating. But the added fulfilment that now came with knowing the person I was sitting next to was my girlfriend was incredible. I couldn't recreate it with just memory alone. So whenever I was alone with her, I would take the time to savour it, and remember what it felt like. It would only be better when I returned my focus to Makima to see her looking my way and smiling. She'd ask why I was smiling, and I just told her I was having fun.