Part 1

Btw my English is probably bad, sorry.

3th person

Swiss was just in his room scrolling on his phone minding his own business when he got a notification from the group chat
"Food is ready!." He didn't feel like eating right now. So he just stayed in bed.

Everyone was eating their dinner except Swiss who was still in bed. Mountain being the responsible one told Sodo to go get him. "Hey Sodo can you go get your boyfriend I think he's sleeping."

Sodo got mad at him for that "Swiss is not my boyfriend!"

Rain had a smirk on his face
"How do you know we were taking about Swiss?"

Sodo rolled his eye at rain "because he is the only one not here!" He pointed out.

"Suspicious?" Rain said squinting his eyes through his mask.

Sodo got out of his seat and went to go get Swiss for dinner. He opened Swiss door and saw Swiss laying on his back facing the ceiling.

"Swiss?"

Swiss faced his head up "hmm?" Sodo walked over to his bed "the food is ready."
"I'll eat later." Swiss said and pulled the blanket over him.

"Get your ass up" Sodo said pulling the covers back.

"uuuhhhhhh why?" Swiss said.
"do you miss me?" He said with a smirk under his mask.

"Uh no. I just want you to come to dinner."
Sodo said crossing his arms to make a point.

"Sounds like you miss me hun." Swiss said getting up "but I'll go eat with you if you stop whining." he smiles and walks to the kitchen.

(Sodo's POV)

We ate dinner and stuff like that then we finish our place and I was heading to bed.
I was thinking about earlier when Swiss called me hun, the nickname was cute I thought.

I heard a knock at my door "Who is it?"
I yelled. "Freddie Mercury." I heard Swiss say through the door.

"Really no way Come in!" I yelled acting superseded.

Swiss came in walking up towards my bed and looked down at me. "Hey hun" he said smiling. "Hey baby" I said back.

"I like my new name" he said and sat on my bed. "That was only a one time thing."
"Aww man." Swiss said.

Swiss got closer to me and put his hand on my waste. I flinched when I felt his hand
"Are you ticklish?" Swiss said laughing.
"What? No." I said pulling the covers over
me.

"Aww Sobo ticklish" Swiss said and pulled the covers down and
ticks my waste. I couldn't help but laugh.
My face was red.

Swiss sat on top of me ticklish my waste. He was sitting on top of my crotch witch I felt my pants get tighter. But I didn't notice until Swiss stopped and looked at me.

"uh Sodo are you...?" Swiss began to say. I know what he was going to say next.
So I quickly pushed him off my lap and my face turned red from embarrassment.

"I'm sorry" I said quickly.

"No, no I'm sorry."
Swiss said "do you want me to help you-
I mean because that's what friends do and stuff..."

"Um no I'm good." I said covering my body with the sheets. "Okay then. I'm going to go to bed..." Swiss said and walked out.

Shit I fucking embarrassed myself in front
Of Swiss. But I couldn't just go to sleep now knowing that Swiss was on top of me a minute ago.

I pulled my pants and underwear half way down and started jerking. I couldn't get Swiss of my mine so I started say his name over and, over again.
"please Swiss, fuck. please, please, Swiss fuck me."  I was moaning like crazy
Imagining Swiss on top of me. Made me feel good.
________________
(I can't stop laughing)