Part 2

Lo siento I forgot to posh this one this🧍🏻

Swiss POV)

I walked out of Sodo's room trying to comprehend on what just happened.
I walked over to my room what was right next to sodo's room. And laid down on my bed.

Maybe he was just nervous or maybe he liked when I was on him? I couldn't wrap my head around it. I Kinda wish he did say something.
Or maybe I could have helped him.

I heard moaning come from Sodo's, witch I thought nothing of it. Then I heard him call my name. "Swiss please" over and over again. Was he jerking off to my name?

"Please Swiss, fuck me" I heard him again.
Maybe I could go and tech him a lesson.

I got up out of bed and went to sodo's door. I open it quietly and walk up to sodo who's eyes where closed shut on his bed with his junk out. "Please, please, Swiss fuck me." I heard sobo say.

I went close to his ear and whispers
"If you'll like me to baby~"

Sodo flinched and stopped what he was doing. Fear rose in him. His eyes widen.

"Well don't stop now. This is what you want isn't it love?" I said.

He couldn't say anything, he was still in shock. "Aw is the Sodomizer quite now?"

"Here let me help you" i said and sodo laid on his back. I got on top of him and started jerking him off. I know he felt really good but he put his hand on his mouth covering his beautiful moans.

"I want to hear you beautiful voice dear."
I whispered in his ear. He opened his mouth a bit and stated moaning loud.

"Dose it feel good dear, now that I'm here?" I whispered in his ear again. "Yes" he said quiet.

"what was that love?" I asked knowing what he said. "Yes!" He moaned.

I could feel that he was close. "Not yet love, I need you to last longer, okay?"
He nodded his head.

I stopped what I was doing because my hand got tired and then I put my mouth to work. I started sucking him off. I saw his eyes roll in the back of his head. And his head go back. I hear him moan out my name, over and over again. He put his hand on the back of my head, and I put my hands on his waist. Taking all in.

A few minutes past and sodo came into my mouth. I swallowed it all not leaving a single drop on the floor.

We both where laying beside each other sodo who was out of breath.

"could we not tell anyone about this?" He said putting his pants back on. And sitting up on his bed

"Why, are you embarrassed what the other's might say?" I was waiting for an answer.

"Yes." He finally said really quiet but i could hear him. "Alright dear."

"And to make this clear you where just helping me out, We're not gay or anything right."

I wish he didn't say that but I guess it would be better to just agree with him. "yeah..."

Sodo nodded and snuggled in to my arms.
I held him close playing with his hair waiting until he fell asleep. When he did I kissed him on his head and I guess he wasn't asleep because he smiled and went up to peck a kiss on my lips, he went back to cuddle me like nothing happened. I was a smiling red mess.
He said he wants to just be friends but I know that will change in like a week or so.