Part 8

(Third Person)

It was about 12:30 Am and Sodo couldn't sleep. he felt as if taking naps all day impacted his sleep schedule. Of course he was tired all the time but when he went to bed he was wide awake.

He heard a knock on his room. He was confused why someone would want to see him at this time. He walked over to his door and opened it. Swiss was standing on the other side.

"I can't sleep can I stay here?" He asked.
Sodo tried to hide his smile.

"Yeah of course." He said as Swiss walked into Sodo's room and face planted on his bed. Sodo laughed a bit and laid down right next to him.

He was still not tired at all and now he was trapped in Swiss's arms. After a while that felt like hours Sodo heard Swiss say something but he couldn't really make out exactly what he said.

Swiss eventually said something again. "No i won't go out with you" Sodo held back his laugh. He was sleep talking? Sodo thought.

But sodo had an idea. He leaned in close and spoke in a deep voice. "Hey Swiss~"

Swiss looked confused in his sleep. "who the fuck are you?"

It took everything in Sodo not to laugh. He decided to keep it up.

"I'm the man of your dreams baby." Sodo said in a deep voice again. He wanted to laugh at the dumb voice he was doing, but hearing Swiss react to it made it even more funny.

Swiss frowned in his sleep.
"I don't want your ugly ass! I have my man." Sodo got red when he hear Swiss referred to him as his 'man'.
Sodo brushed it off and continue to speak in the beep voice.

"Oh yea? I bet I'm better then him!" Swiss got piss off by that.

"Take that back you ass hole."

Sodo was having to much fun with this, he never know Swiss was a sleep talker as he usually was the one who went to sleep first. He wanted to keep it up a bit longer. 

"Oh come oh Swiss, I'm so much better and hotter then Sodo, you should just forget him." He spoke.

Swiss looked really pissed off in his sleep now. "You asswipe. You leave Sodo out of this!" Sodo was losing it.

Sodo figured he messed with Swiss enough, he eventually was able to stop laughing and started speaking in his normal voice.

"Swiss, I love you so much!"
Swiss frown instantly turned into a smile.

"I love you more" Swiss said and hugged Sodo tight. Sodo's heart melted as he heard him. He wish he had his phone on his to record it. Sodo looked at the time it was almost 2:00 Am he figured he should try and get some sleep. He looked at Swiss and gently placed a kiss on his cheek and tried his best to good to sleep.