Part 6

18+ 😦

(Swiss POV)

I watched as Mountain took Rain into his room. I blasted out laughing and so did Sodo, loosening his breath. Everyone looked at us like we where crazy.

"Swiss what did you do?" Phantom asked from across the table.

"Nothing!" I said "Im going to my room tell me when the food's here." I said and walked to my room.

I was about to close the door but Sodo was waiting for me to welcome him in. "Come in."
I said with a smile on my face. He jumped on my bed making himself confortable. l laid next to him wondering if the weed is making him horny or something.

He turned to his side facing me with a smile of his face. He looked so cute.
It was quite, a good silence between us.
He leaned forward to me. I was surprised at first but melted in. Our mouths opened under each other, and the warmth of him sweetened throat poured into mine. I couldn't do anything but drink him in,
Each breath as it came, the soft movement of his lips. It was beautiful.

I kissed his neck. I helped him take his shirt off and attack his body with love marks.
Our bodies cupped each other like hands.
The blanket twisted around us.
He pressed against me wanting more and fast. I slipped my hand under his underwear stroking him gently, teasing him almost. His hips lifted to my touch. I pulled him to me.
Pleasure of sounds left his mouth.
I found his hair between my fingers. His face was pressed against me, but I tried to clutch him closer still. "Don't stop." He said in between breaths. There was a rhythm he liked, I could feel it. We were pressed so close that I felt the warmth against me. The wetness that Sid between our Stomach, and the dampness of the covers. We peeling away from each other, our faces puffy from kisses. And the room smelled like hot sweet.

After a bit I found myself breathless, laying next to Sodo in my arms. I became aware of my sweat on my our body's. I was guessing that this was the time that Sodo says something like I'm not gay or I was just high, but he did not said anything until I saw him mouth open. He wanted to say something but nothing came out.

"If your going to say something like we're just friends I just want you to know that I love you." I didn't know why I said that, I was surprise that I did. He didn't say anything but just
Pulled me into a kiss and said.
"I love you too."

___________

I'm shaking in my boots.