Part 9

SOS,
I'm having a withdrawal so I thought I would make this.
_______________

(Sodo's POV)

I get up from my bed and go to the kitchen to make some coffee. I looked in the fridge and tried to find the coffee. We are all out.
I look in the cabinets to try and found some coffee beans. There was nothing. I was getting pissed off a bit and slam the cabinet. Cumulus looked at me scared.

"You okay Sodo?" She asked. I nodded my head. And walked back to my room. I lay down on my bed and went on my phone.

After a bit my eyes and my head started to hurt so I turn off my phone and turn the lights off to stop my migraine. My eyes still hurt and I felt sick to my stomach. I walked to my bathroom and grab some pills to help with the migraine. I laid down and went back to sleep.

After a bit I woke up from Cirrus calling us for breakfast. I walked to the kitchen hoping to ask them to get some coffee. I see papa and the ghouls sitting at the table.

"Papa do you think you could go to the store and get me some coffee?"

"I have some work I need to do today maybe next week?" Papa said.

"Why can't you get it?" Rain said confused.

"I have a headache."

"Aww does the Sodomizer not feel good today?" Phantom said in a stupid voice.

"Oh shut up I'll stick this fork up your ass sideways so you won't be able to walk." I said to Phantom across the table.

"Oh, Kinky~" Phantom said with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes at him and looked at Swiss waiting for him to do something. He said nothing so I walked to my room.

"Your not going to eat?" Mountain called.
I didn't answer him and slammed my door then went back to sleep.

(Swiss POV)

I saw Sodo walk away from the kitchen. And heard a slammed door coming from his room.

"Someone's on there man period." Phantom joked as he ate his food.

"Yeah, what's up with him?" Rain ask.

"He's probably having a withdrawals from his coffee addiction." Papa said under his breath.

"Swiss can you calm down your man? I think he's have period cramps." Phantom said as he laughed as his own joke.

"Fuck off, did you not see that you made him mad. He's not feeling good so of course he's in a bad mood." I said and put my plate away and walked outside with my keys.

I went to the store and bought three bottles of coffee. I came back with two bags in my hand and walked into the kitchen. I made a cup of coffee with some French vanilla.

"Aww your such a good boyfriend." I hear
Aurora said from the hallway as she passed by me. I shrugged and walked to Sodo's room where he was sleeping with his legs to his chest.

I didn't want to wake him up so I just placed the coffee on the night stand. I went to walk away but Sodo grabbed my arm. He looked at me with he eyes haft open.

"I made coffee amor." I said as I smiled at him and placed a kiss on his head. He pulled me in his bed holding me close.

"Stay." He said quietly but I could hear him. I pulled Sodo on my lap and grabbed his coffee to give to him. 

"Here." I told him as he toke the cup quickly and drank half of it in one go.

"How does it taste?" I asked him. He kissed me and I could taste the coffee as I licked his lips.

"Tastes better on your lips." I said.

"I know." Sodo said in a bragging voice. I rolled my eyes at him and hugged him tight.

__________

I hate coffee.