Part 5

Swiss POV:

I forgot I still had weed after Mountain gave me some. I thought I could make it into a gummy bear and make Sodo eat it. So when everyone was in there rooms. I went to cooking.

I made about 30 gummy's and put them in to two plastic bag, I grabbed one and hid the other in the kitchen. I went into Sodo's room who was sitting on his bed putting new strings on his guitar. "Hey sweetie." I said sitting on his bed. "Hey babe." He said not looking away from his guitar. But then I pulled my plastic bag out he looked up. "Can I have some?"
"Sure." I handed him the bag and he took about 15 of them shoving all in his mouth. "Damn go easy." I laughed at him.
"We should probably go in the practice room.
I'll meet you there."
I said and left him enjoying his candy.
I walked over to the room that we are supposed to meet up and see everyone there.
"Sorry I'm late, Sodo is coming."
I said and walked to where the mic was.

Everyone else where getting there instruments tuned and ready we'll we where waiting for Sodo and Rain who was also not here.

After a bit they finally came in with there guitars and ready to play. "Sorry where late"
Sodo said laughing with Rain. I felt a bit jealous when I saw him with Rain.

"That's fine." Copia Said not really caring.
"Okay let's stare with Kaisarion all right."
Mountain started us of and played like normal except Sodo and Rain where messing up. And Sodo is the lead guitarist so you could clearly hear him.

"Okay, okay Stop" papa said " what the fuck you wrong guys you never play like this."

Sodo and Rain where laugh there ass off for no reason. Everyone looked at them wired. Except me I was laugh a bit because I know the gummy's got to him. But I didn't know why Rain was acting wired.

"I'm sorry papa. I think I'm a bit high I don't know from what though." Sodo said laugh still.

"Thats okay well just do practice another time."
Papa said.

We all put our stuff away and went to the kitchen too order some pizza. Everyone was waiting in the kitchen for their food. Sodo walked up to me and sat down. "I know you put weed in those gummy's." He said laughing we'll Rain was right behind also laughing.

"You finally figured it out." I said. "But why is Rain acting wired?" I said pointing at Rain.

"I found some in the kitchen." He said. I looked at Mountain who was across the table from us seeing if he hear him. And of course he hear us talking. "You gave him what?" He said shooting out of his set.

"I didn't give him anything he just found the gummy's!" I said.

Mountain clam down and looked at Rain. "Rain sweetie, would you be a dear and close your ears for a bit." Rain did as he what told. And cover his ears.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKING WHAT THE HELL WAS THE ONE THING I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO!? I GAVE YOU THIS ONE ROLL AND YOU CANT EVEN DO THAT. YOU FUCKING WHORE!" He said

Okay I deserve that but it was fun see Sodo and Rain high.

After Mountain was done he told Rain it was okay to uncover his ears again.

"I'm sorry Mountain." Is all I could say without trying not to laugh. Everyone in the kitchen look at Mountain with fear seeing what he's going to do next. But he didn't do anything he just took Rain to his room.
____________

Other page might me smut yo no sé.