Part 10

(Sodo's POV)

I was bored as hell in my room and I was ready for bed but I thought I would go and annoy whatever Swiss was doing. So I ran out of my room and walked thorough halls to Swiss's room. I didn't bother nocking and walked right in. He was on his computer playing some game.

"Phantom your so fucking bad at this game!"
He yelled in his mic. I walked over to his chair and moved his headphones to the side.

"What are you play?" I asked.

He turned around and smiled when he notices me. "Call of duty." He said.

"Is that Sodo?" I heard Phantom say from the headphones.

"Yeah, my baby" Swiss said, saying the last part quite. I sat on his lap and put my arms around him. 

"Wanna watch me play?" He asked. I nodded my head yes then rested it on his shoulder we'll looking at his screen.

He played for about 10 minutes and I decided to have a little fun. I started kissing all over his neck leaving little marks. He didn't say anything.

"give me attention!" I shouted.

"Qué amor?" he said and I started biting his neck a bit. I heard a little moan coming out his mouth and I smiled knowing it's working.

"Uh, Swiss are you okay?" Phantom said though the headphones. "Mmm"

"Should I leave or?" Phantom said. I started stroking though Swiss's pants and he moaned even louder.

"Yeah tell Phantom how good you feel." I said as I started kissing his neck again.

"Uh, okay yeah bye, Swiss good luck." Phantom said as he got off the call. I smirk and took off Swiss's headphones. I started kissing him again still keeping my hand on his pants.

"Do you really think you can embarrass me in front of phantom?"

"Yeah I just did?" I said. Swiss grabbed me, walked over to his bed and laid me down.
He got on top of me pining me to the bed and started kissing. He slipped his tongue in made me moan a bit.

I stopped and hugging him. He stopped as well and laid at his side. He looked confused.

"You okay babe?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm just tired. I did that to make you stop playing with Phantom and sleep with me." I said stuffing my face into his chest as He put his finger though my hair.

"Aww you could of ask amor." He said holding me and kissed me on the head.

"Yeah but, It was more fun this way."

_____________

Did you pray today?🤨