Part 4

Swiss POV:

We just got done with one of our concert.
And I was changing in to new clothes getting ready to go back to the hotel.

But I wanted to go check on Sodo, see if he's okay because his fingers where bleeding earlier from playing his guitar with no pick.

I got some bandages form my room and walked in to Sodo's dressing room.

He heard me walk in and looked up.
"What are you doing?" I asked leaning on the
Door.

"Fixing my hand." He said taping his dry bloody fingers together.

"Here, let me help." I said and got a napkin out of my pocket then I grabbed his hand wiping the dry blood off. I got the bandages and rap his hand around it.

When I was done I kissed his hand five times for each finger. "There, magically kisses" I said.

I could see his face was getting red. "Thanks." he smiled, I kissed him on the cheek then said "hurry up" And walked out of his room like nothing ever happened.

I wish that Sodo didn't act like nothing happened last night. I know he just wanted to be friends but after that night, hell no. I feel like he's just afraid what the band would say.
I couldn't care less on what they said.

Or maybe Sodo just wants to be friends like he said he's not gay.
______

I'm sorry its sort-