Dinner

I was shitting myself. No doubt about it. I didnt know what to wear. It was frustrating. Do i go a bit sexy? Or do i go more for the classical romantic look. I wasnt sure whatsoever.

The day had only just started and here i was in my shared office with Mike. Shitting myself about my outfit tonight.

"You alright Lex?" Mike asked as he could clearly sense i was off.
"I honestly just dont know what to wear tonight. It's stressful." I simply said, not bothering to lie. There was no point, i was terrible at lying.
"Well i say dress fancy. Its a dinner. A formal dinner." He said smiling. He was right, completely right.
"Its at his house right?" I asked, i was confused, where on earth would the Manchester City manager live? An everlasting mansion, most people would imagine.
"It is at his house yes. Lex stop stressing, you will look incredible."
"Okay fine." I huffed knowing that stressing all day would just make me more stressed later on. I decided to crack on with my work, that is what i am here for. We finished early today too, so i just have to make sure i was all done by 4.

It was now around 1pm and my work had progressed quite a bit i knew i had to go and help out in the gym at 2pm but I wasnt too fussed about it, i was almost done with my work, just had a few more tactical plans to jot down. It was stressful taking on this new roll, i had sort of forgotten what i actually came here to do, but right now i was rushing to get to the gym.

"Right boys, conditioning, dont use heavy weights were looking at your technique, rather than how much you can lift."

They were now separated off into three or four separate groups. John, Kev, Phil, Erl and Bernardo were doing hip thrusts. John thrusting a heavy weight was an extreme sight for sore eyes, i was sincerely distracted, and i wasnt happy about it. My station was simple planks, to work on core, as well as me not being able to demonstrate much.

"Right boys. Simple plank. 5 sets of 2 minute planks with a minutes rest okay." They all understood, it was hard not to. And all the boys had gotten round to each station rather quickly so we even had an extra thirty minutes.

I did rush home, i felt the need to look good i knew i had to leave in around 2 hours. I rang Kloe and made sure she hurried her ass up. Once she was there i was getting ready curling my hair and then brushing the curls out until they were perfect, it was a slow and long process. I wanted them to be perfect they werent so i changed my hairstyle completely. There were a few curls, but not enough to have the title, curls. I didnt want to much makeup as I thought id sweat too much and it would just drip down my face, that would be awful. I made sure my lipstick matched my eyes, accentuated my complextion too. Kloe wore a beautiful red corset with black jeans she looked gorgeous, her blonde hair effortlessly glowing, ringlet curls covering her back.

 Kloe wore a beautiful red corset with black jeans she looked gorgeous, her blonde hair effortlessly glowing, ringlet curls covering her back

Liked by kloeburgess7 and 214,000 others
lex94: Formal dinner🫡

I posted on instagram, why not? I looked hot, and i already felt less stressed now that i had chose an outfit and was almost ready to leave. I ushered Kloe out of the house before she ended up deciding the sofa looked to comfy to come. I was excited now, not nervous. It was going to be nice to see all the boys dressed up nice and smart.