Chapter 1

I am back hope you like it

Beep....... Beep...... Beep......

I hit the snooze bar on my alarm clock and sigh. Why did summer have to end. I grab my phone and look at the text from my amazingly hot boyfriend Kaleb.

'Hey babe you ready to rock the school?'

I laugh cause I can see him smirking as he sent the text.

'Totally Glenwood high watch out' I text back while picking out my outfit.

I put on a pair of dark wash booty shorts and a teal crop top. I straightened my wavy brown mass of hair and added a thin layer of mascara over my chocolate brown eyes.

"Perfect" I said tony reflection in the mirror.

I grabbed my bag and phone before heading downstairs.

"Hel-" Daniel started "nope go change right now"

"Nope" I said " I love this outfit."

"Well I don't so go change" Everett agreed with Daniel from the kitchen doorway.

"Well I do and that is why I am beautiful and you look like" I gestured to him "that"

"Ella go change," Daniel pressed "I don't want boys following you like you are a piece of meat."

Just then my phone went off and I checked the message. It was from Trinity.

'Can you tell numbskull to come and pick me up' I laughed before texting 'k' and turning to Everett.

"Your girlfriend says hurry up" and with that I grabbed an apple and my keys before heading to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello again Wattpadions I am so so so so so so sorry I didn't update but with exams coming up there was no time. So here is the first chapter and I promise it will get more interesting. So on Thursday I start exams so I might not update till then. I hope you all understand.

Thanks for all the support. I hope you all like the book.

Comment. Vote. Share.

~Nicole~