Chapter 2

I huffed as the final bell rang, I mean finally it felt like 6 hours. Ha ha ha I am funny.

"Hey El" Trinity screeched as she bounced down the hall towards me.

"Hey crazy" I replied and her face fell into a pout.

"Hey not nice." And then her face brightened again "guess what we are going shopping with Heather today Daniel just dropped her off she's at your car so hurry up." She finished and dragged me to my locker.

When we got to my locker I started going slow just to annoy her and boy was it working. I started to open my locker slowly when she burst.

"ELLA LILY GREEN OPEN THE DAMN LOCKER SO WE CAN LEAVE" she screamed as people turned to look at us weirdly.

"I am okay" I said locking it "I didn't even need to come" I said shrugging, before running it the direction of the door.

"ELLA I AM GOING TO KILL YOU" she screamed chasing me. See this is why she's my best friend.

------------------------------------------------------------------

When we finally got to the mall I put on my sunglasses and locked the car. We walked in the entrance and looked at he many stores.

"Where to first?" I asked.

"Well-" Heather started before Trinity decided for everyone.

"Forever 21" she said and grabbed our hands dragging us behind her.

23 outfits later I was sitting with Heather my bags at my feet waiting for Trinity to try on her last outfit.

"Okay so Ella I need your opinion do you think Ev will like this" she said as she stepped out in dark wash shorts and a lime green slimming tank top.

"Well damn if he doesn't I will take you" Heather said causing us all to burst into fits of laughter.

After our laughs died down I added "he will love it and if not go talk to Heather" I finished winking.

She giggled and went to change out of the outfit. When she paid we decided to go to VS.

As we walked out of Forever 21 I felt really weird so I turned to the girls and asked "have you ever felt like you are being watched or followed?" And their faces went white.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG I updated. Hello Wattpadions guess what I got my hardest exam done aka science. Yeah. So is she being followed is it her family? Are they going to kidnap her? Who knows. Well if you want me to update I need 10 votes. Thanks and luv u all.

Comment. Vote. Share.

~Nicole~