Chapter 4

"Hey Ella" Everett said carefully knowing I am a ticking time bomb. "What's up?"

I take a deep breath and say in a deadly calm voice "You want to know what I don't know maybe it's the fact that my brothers are liars" my voice starts raising slightly "or maybe it's the fact that there are THREAT LETTER COMING EVERY OTHER DAY" I end in a yell glaring at my brothers.

"Ella calm down"Daniel says us fazed by my rage while Everett looks just about ready to piss himself. "We did it for a reason there is no need to worry okay"

His statement just fuelled the fire "NO NEED TO WORRY. ARE YOU STUPID AND EVEN IF THERE WAS NO REASON TO WORRY, WHICH THERE IS. IT IS MY LIFE SO I DESERVE TO KNOW" I continued yelling.

Daniel turned to Everett and said "just go I need to handle this" and Everett didn't need to be told twice as he ran from the room like it was on fire. Daniel turned back to me and said "Ella sit"

I was about to protest and yell again when he put his hand up and said "just sit okay"

I nodded begrudgingly and sat down.

"Okay" Daniel started as he sat down beside me "first of all Ella you need to know that Everett and I love you and do whatever we do to keep you safe and happy." He sighed.

"When we decided to not tell you it was because we knew you would freak out and we don't want to put any stress on you" I sighed knowing he is right. "We have been getting together a case and hoping we can put me behind bars but it was going to take awhile."

"I saw how happy you are with Kaleb and your friends you forgot and I loved it you were so carefree and I am sorry I just wanted to keep it that way." He finished his speech and I hugged him.

I felt his arms wrap around me as he asked "so we're all good?"

I sighed "yes" and then went deadly calm again "but if you do it ever again I will make sure you won't have kids" I threatened.

He chuckled before adding "I wouldn't have it any other way baby sis"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello so I decided to add another chapter and update chapter five I hope you like the story and if it is confusing find my other book and read it first.

Comment. Vote. Share.

~Nicole~