Epilogue

Ella's P.O.V.

I looked in the mirror applying another smudge of concealer on another bruise. I had covered the ones on my arms chest and legs, and now was almost done with my face. It has been two days since we got back, and I needed to go to school. No one wanted me to but I needed to forget about William, and have some normality in my life.

I applied a thin layer of foundation, mascara and lip balm. I was ready to leave, I grabbed the backpack I hid in my closet, and took a breath preparing myself for the fight ahead. I opened my door, and walked down the stairs, I set my bag by. The door and headed to the kitchen.

Everyone was there, well except Alex, he hasn't left his room since we got back. Brett, Grace and Alex all came back with us, when we left Ecuador. Alex hasn't bounced back from what happened when we left.

I heard multiple shots behind me and flinched, but Daniel just kept moving forward, dragging me along. We were almost at the car when I heard two shots right behind me, I spun around and saw Alex with his gun drawn, and a body on the ground.

"No, no," Alex fell to the ground by the body, "what have I done."

I didn't understand why he was upset until I realized that it was Andrew, shot twice in the head. He killed his brother, the one he thought he could save. I gasped putting my hand over my mouth. Eventually Brett pulled him away and into the car.

Alex hasn't forgiven himself, and Grace can only get him to eat small snacks here and there. We can all tell it is tearing her apart. I move into the kitchen and all eyes are on me. Kaleb and Everett are almost done their breakfast so they can go to school.

"Why are you dressed up, and out of bed?" Daniel asked, being the first to speak up, "he doctor said you needed rest to recover."

"I have been resting for two days and if I rest anymore, I might go insane."

"No," it was Kaleb who spoke next, I guess he figured out what I was getting at.

"I am confused," Brett said looking at Kaleb.

"She is planning on going to school, that is why she is up and ready." Kaleb elaborated.

Then the kitchen burst into chaos everybody putting in their own opinion of why I shouldn't go to school. I felt tears well in my eyes. Why don't they understand I need this. Just then I felt a hand on my back and then hey hugged me from behind.

"You guys are idiots," Alex said from behind me. Everyone froze and looked at him, but Everett caught my eyes and looked sad, he saw my tears. "You guys are all sitting here making decisions for her as if she was 4. Yes Ella went through a lot of shit, but all you guys are having her do is relive it. You think in that room she is safe, but she isn't all she does is relive it, she needs a break, to take her mind off of it. And none of you have the authority to deny her that."

With that Alex unwrapped his arms from me, and joined the table sitting beside Grace. I nodded at him in thanks, and he sent me a smile. An awkward silence hung in the air as I waited for someone to speak up.

"Fine," Daniel sighed, "but I need you to stay with someone okay,just in case something happens." I nodded my head smiling, and ran into the kitchen hugging him. "Be safe." He whispered in my ear before letting go.

Kaleb slipped his arm around my waist, "come on we don't want to be late for school."

Everett, Trinity, Kaleb and I walked to the door grabbing our stuff. We all piled into Kaleb's pick up truck. I sat in te front with Kaleb's hand on my knee and the other on the wheel. The radio played softly in the background as we rode to school.

"Are you guys ready for the game tonight?" Trinity asked referring to the football game that kicked off the season.

"Hell ya. Can't wait to win." Everett boasted.

"I just cant wait to get back on the field for a game," Kaleb added as we pulled into the parking lot of the school.

School was annoying, everyone treated me as if I was going to break. It was finally over though. Trinity and I made our way to the field and sat down on the first row of benches. The stands filled up and the rest of the gang sat beside us align u the whole first row of te bench. The crowd stood up and cheered as the team made their way onto the field.

I caught Kaleb's eye and he blew me a kiss, then Everett punched his arm. I saw Caden leading the team ,and wondered how he was doing. I hadn't seen him since the announcement and wondered why.

I watched the game, cheering at he top of my lungs the whole time. We ended up beating the other team, 41 to 39. It was an amazing game to watch. The bleachers started to clear and I made my way to the parking lot to wait for Kaleb.

I was almost there when I was pulled to the side. Someone place their hands over my eyes, "Hey my lovely girlfriend." I laughed at Kaleb's antics.

"Hello my handsome boyfriend," I replied giggling.

"Close your eyes," he whispered in my ears.

I did as he said and felt his hand removed. I felt his hat disappear from behind me

"I was coming to see you back in Ecuador wen you were taken, I had everything perfect, flowers, and chocolate, but I still have my last gift. Open your eyes." Kaleb said softly.

I opened my eyes to see Kaleb don on one knee. "I screw p all the time, and you deal with it. I love you more than life, and although we are too young for marriage we aren't to young to promise forever."

Kaleb opened a small velvet box and inside sat a silver infinity ring, with Kaleb & Ella written down the middle. tears of happiness rolled down my cheeks.

"Will you be my forever?"

"Yes"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Wattpadions.... there is the end to my second book. It all somewhat worked out.... YAY. I am deciding on what book I will write next, but I hope to start writing another soon. Thank you for all the support, I could never do this without you guys.

Don't forget to.....

Comment. Vote. Share.

~Nicole~