Chapter 10

I got out of Kalebs truck to see we were at the entrance to one of my favourite trails. We walked in comfortable silence, each of us left to our thoughts. Kalebs arm was lightly wrapped around my shoulder.

A couple minutes later I heard a branch snap behind us but brushed it off as an animal or something, but I wish I hadn't.

"Hey Ella" I heard an evil voice cackle behind me. The voice sent shivers down my spine as me and Kaleb turned around.

"Who the h*ll are you so posed to be" Kaleb ground out as he sized up the person standing infront of us.

He was a short 5'4 with black and blue hair and blue eyes. He looked about 16 years old and as strong as Everetts cooking skills. Everything fell into place when he said "a distraction"

With that everything went chaotic 6 more men piled into the clearing for the trail. Two of them grabbed my arms dragging me back into the woods off the trail.

As I disappear I watch Kaleb fight of the other four while trying to get to me. I struggle more in their deadly grips trying to get out. A scream tears through my lips as goon number 1 twists my left wrist until a snap rings through the trees.

"Shut up" he said gruffly "or I will make you"

I took every ounce of courage I had and retorted "then guess what *sshole you will have to make me because I won't let my life be f*cked up by the likes of you and not go down fighting. So go the f*ck ahead and make me" I said.

In a state of shock that I retaliated his grip loosened. I tore my wrist from his grip and bit goon number 2 I ripped out my other wrist and ran back to the path.

What I saw was horrifying. Kaleb was being held down by 3 guys while the fourth was taking his time punching him. I watched unable to move my eyes as he hit Kaleb in the nose creating a sickening crack blood starting to drip down onto his chin then shirt.

"Stop" I cried as he went to punch him again.

"Oh and why would I do that" he guy punching him said as he tuned around. I could tell why he was mad his face was swollen and bruised with blood dripping from various cuts. I looked around at the others to notice similar states.

"Well I just thought maybe you were half a man" I spat sarcastically all my adrenaline helping my strong voice "but I can you see you are just scum, at least he is a man"

"What the f*ck do you mean" he said and I knew I hit a nerve.

"Why don't you look around idiot, look at what he can do when four people at once but you need 3 idiots to hold him down to touch him. I fact all of you are low life scum and none of you could even get me so how do you expect to get him." I spat hoping to lure them away from Kaleb.

My plan worked when they him go and started towards me. I sprint through the forest as I hear the four of them chasing me. I know Kaleb is probably calls for help know so I need to hold out a li- I hit a hard chests arms wrapped around me.

"Surprised to see me" a gruff voice questioned.

I looked up and all colour drained from my face, standing their infront of me was the one and only....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Wattpadions okay so you guys are probably ready to kill me for not updating, and for that I am glad that only 2 of you know where I live. So I am so sorry but there was a lot going on in my life, like switching teams, getting ready for school, writing a book that I want to publish (not on Wattpad) so yeah.

I will try to update again tonight if not tomorrow and if I don't every day I delay will be 3 more chapters. Again so sorry for the delay.

Thank you for still reading and hope to talk to you soon.

Comment. Vote. Share.

~Nicole~