16.Secret Door

Yn suddenly jumped out of her sleep

Yn suddenly jumped out of her sleep. She immediately looked around, she was now inside her room . She suddenly got the flashbacks her, legs leaned together tightly with her already tensed body.

The Phantom touch of his hands between her thighs was still sending Shivers down her body. His grip on her neck . His fingers filling her shamelessly . So dark and devilish.

She was tucked snug and warm in her bed. Trying to get over the incident. But the tingling ache between her legs only giving her goosebumps over her skin while her blood ran cold. Her body was really reacting in a way she never felt earlier.

"Make no mistake love"
His words echoed inside her ear . He was the most unexpected and unrealistic man she had ever known. And the encounter she had with him left her in shock and trembles.

It was her first time that someone was so intimate with her. She already knows about these things thanks to her chatterbox bestie and she also have some fantasies with her lover like everybody else. But what she experienced was so wild compared to hers, but definitely not more that her devil husband.

Out of all the people the most dangerous mafia is going to be her husband and it was just a mere example of what he's capable of. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice when someone entered inside the room.

Aera-" Hello ..Hellooo !!" She waved an inches away yn's straight face causing her to flinch .

Aera-"oh god are u lovesick."

Yn-" w..whatt ....nooooo." she denied immediately like a child. Causing aera to giggle.

Aera-"Your actions defying your words . Anyone can tell that after seeing your cherry pink cheeks." And she started laughing leaving yn clueless.

Aera-" look , it's getting dark." She was enjoying her helpless condition she was so naive to respond.

Yn get close to the mirror to have a look. She observed her face from every angle like a craftsman checking his artwork .

Aera brust into laughter.
Yn gave her an irritating look.

Yn-"what's so funny??" Now she was confused as hell .

Aera was about to say something but swallowed her words when she saw someone entering the room. Yn also straightened her posture.

Maya-" what's the matter girls ?"

Aera-"Actually mam......." Her words get cut off

Yn-"Nothing much aunty ,we were just joking around." She passed a sharp glare to Aera to stop her from saying anything that would've surely been embarassing.

Maya-" Aunty ?? That sounds so odd especially when you're just two days apart from marriage." Her expression was as surprised as some used cursing words for her.

Yn-"Ahh.. I'm sorry....mother" She gasped but apologized immediately. She was goo

Maya-"Oh c'mon yn just call me mom dear." The surprised expression was long gone and she laughed after exhaling those words.