24.Mine

🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞

Yn swayed in the security of his arms, kissing him for a good three
minutes before her senses crawled back into her foggy brain.

He tasted of whiskey even if she has  never tasted it she could just feel it.

His aftershave drifted into her nose, and she remembered the icy
pebble eyes, raw power, and dark sensuality that licked flames of anger
inside her guts. She took a slow breath and felt the burn inside her.

No.
She tore her lips from his and stumbled back, tripping over the floor. He grabbed her wrist and yanked her back to prevent my fall.

Yn-"You!". She cried out, her voice shaking. With perfect timing, the
sunlight came back to life, illuminating the sharp curves of his face.This man was all harsh
streaks and cut edges.

She stood in his embrace quietly, biting her cheeks until the taste of
warm blood filled her mouth to keep from her soul screaming.
Gazing softly at his face like a piece of art. Brutal and intimidating, it demanded her attention.

It took no time for the devilish smirk to be plastered on his face. She immediately took a step sideways, puttin herself together.

There was one thing she could
neither deny, nor did she care to at this point: her husband stirred a physical reaction in her.As though he could end her at any given moment, and all she could do was hope for his mercy. She felt safe, but not secure. Desired, but unwanted. Admired, but unloved.

Seeing yn avoiding his gaze he leaned forward. Shivering down yn with his soft yet firm kiss on her nape. He wishpered seductively.

Jungkook-"Tonight". Causing yn's heart jump from her chest to throat. The tension in the room was intense igniting the darkest desires from the universe.

Yn-"Are you going to steal a kiss again tonight?" She asked hesitating facing towards him.

He was tall—six-foot with tousled ink-black hair
smoothed back to tantalizing perfection. His sinewy, hard physique was
slim yet broad. His eyes were pebble gray, slanted, and menacing, and
his too-square jaw framed his bowed lips perfectly, giving his otherwise too-handsome appearance a gritty edge. A scornful, impersonal smirk. She had noticed before and would be a lie if said it's effect ever failed to intimidate her soul. Despite it's increasing day by day. Weirdly.

Jungkook -“I would never steal from you, Yn. I’d buy my kiss from you at full price, down to the penny,” he sparred.

The trickle of panic was now a full-blown downpour of terror. If he wasn’t going to kiss her tonight, Then what? the note’s prediction would go to waste.

Yn-"Please.." she tried to hide her red face and the slightest smile masking her terror with eagerness.

Just before she could run from him of embarrassment. His muscled arms captured her waist. Pulling her dangerously close to him.

Jungkook covered her body with his from behind, running his fingers from the side of her thigh to her midriff. He cupped her breast,
making her gasp in shock and unexplained pleasure. His warm lips were on her shoulder, and She felt him stiffening behind her, his erection pressing against her butt.

Jungkook-"This is what you make me go through every moment."
Her heart fluttered behind her ribcage like a butterfly.While her soul screamed beneath her skin

Jungkook-"Don't you think, you should be punished for making me suffer this much."

Her blood heated with every sensation. Rushing through her cheeks-collar-cleavage. He was firm and hot everywhere, and the sensation of being shielded by him made her feel both helpless and invincible.