22. Affirmations

Jungkook-"she isn't my lover."
He said in a slow but hearable tone. But yn was long gone to listen anything.

He stood there numb.

Meanwhile yn rushes to the room wiping her tears. Hoping to get unnoticed by anyone. She ran faster clenching hem of her dress in her hands through the hallway.
Afraid that her knees might give up in the middle.Afraid of getting break down right there. Afraid if she stop for a mere second any another hurtful moment that'll get her a heart attack , coz she can't take anymore. Overwhelmed with pain hurt and betrayal. This is what she's been getting the day he stepped in her life.

Jack noticed her he got worried and followed her hurriedly.

The house is nothing but a Living hell for her. Which destroyed any mere hope of happiness or livelihood from every corner of her heart. She kept running and running till her body slammed on the door of a room and fell on ground. Jack also reached behind her.

Yn-"Please leave." She stated observing the shadow.

Jack-"But Yn you...." His concerned voice got interrupted.

Yn-"Please jack i beg you."

Yn-"l .. leave" cracked voice.

The poor boy stood blankly for few minutes then left. Thinking she might need some personal space. Soon he walked out of the room he didn't notice the dark eyes gazed him beside the pillar.

Jungkook who also reached near the room chasing his wife. Stopped when he saw jack getting out of the room. An uncertain insecurity overwhelmed him along. His fist clenched harder. While a muscle tickled his jaw.

Interrupting the strong urge to console his wife, taking her in his embrace. Staring at the door of his room from a distance for a couple of minute. He left from there along with the ache in his chest.

She cried screamed and cried more . Even more ,till her throat wracked. She let it all out. Tears took over every inch of her pale skin rolling down her cheeks. Continuous sobs made it hard to breathe.

That night even the dark sky cried along with her.

Mario called Jack in a hurry. Witnessing the seriousness of the situation.

Another punch drenching blood out of his mouth.

The doctor who was checking over her earlier was now tied to ropes in a dark room. Blood covering almost every part of his bruised skin. And the continuous punches were making his condition worst.

He was halfway to death anyone could easily say looking at his pitiful condition. But the devil attacking him didn't had a bit of mercy in his cold blood.

Despite of Mario's constant attempts he still didn't stopped. Causing him to panick. The fierce in his eyes were showing the glimpse of the hell. His knuckles were all red and bruised of the constant attacking.

He was the one who ordered them to keep him alive to unevil the secret behind his filthy deed. But at this very moment he has already lost the control over his body & mind. The way he is attacking it doesn't look like he will stop even after his death.

The temperature of his boiling blood beneath the skin raised even more when he heard.

Mario-"Oh Jack, you're finally here." The mention of his name added fuel to his fury.

Jack-"Jungkook what are u doing? He will die like this." He shouted. Only triggering him to throw more powerful punches.

Jack-"what's wrong with you jungkook earlier you hurted y..n..." His breath hitched because the next punch was in his direction but stopped an inch apart his face.