26.Two hearts one soul

Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
❤️

Yn-"Jungkook..?" Her words come out like a weak wishper. Her throat hurt and she felt difficult to form words. She shook his body again but got dead silence in return.

Tears started to roll down her eyes as she cupped his face with her hands that are covered with his blood.

Yn-"Open ur eyes jungkook... look at me please." Her stomach churned and she started feeling dizzy.

Paulo-"Now he'll never open his eyes sweetheart." A voice came from the woods.

Yn looked up at the person with her teary red eyes. Saw a familiar man approaching them with a gun in his hands.

Yn-"You..." she exclaimed.

Paulo-"Good to know, you remember me." He said raising his brows with filthy smirk.

Yn-"shut up... why..why do you did this." She screamed along with continuous flowing down her red eyes.

Paulo-"Did what sweetheart?" Yn just gazed him with hatred, at response he said again in his dirty remarks.

Paulo-"Oww killing your dear husband, my bad that was a mistake." Eyeing down the lifeless body of him lying down on her lap.

Paulo started taking steps more closer to her. Yn's body was already stiffened. She flinched when his palm wrapped around her throat harshly making her stand on her feets. Jungkook's head slipped from her lap and hit the ground.

Yn-"let..let go...you bastard.." she somehow managed to speak. His grip tightened while slamming her body against the tree.

Yn yelp in pain. He stared at her blood red eyes and smirked devilishly.

Paulo-"I see........this is how you seduced the Mafia boss intresting. I swear anyone could go insane over this knife like sharp body of yours." He exhaled making her feel disgusted. She fought to get released but her all efforts went in vail.

Paulo-"So kind of your heartless husband to sacrifice his life for saving yours only to become my wh@re." Yn's red widened and he stared laughing like a maniac.

Yn started to feel drowsy by extreme choking of his on her throat. The sound of continuous gun shots and people's crying coming from the mansion side. Her husband lying lifelessly on the ground. Too much for the little soul to take.

A large thud sound brought her back to senses. She breathed heavily as her neck was released now.

A car hit paulo causing him to collapse on the ground. Someone jumped out of the car over him. Helding him at gunpoint.

Yn stared at the person with her blurry eyes.

"Aera"

It was non other than Aera. In a completely different outfit she saw her in at the party. Wearing leather jacket and jeans sitting on Paulo's chest with a gun in her hands pointing at him.

Yn-"Aera !! You!!" Yn exhales in shock. If for some more meters she herself wouldn't have recognised Aera that it was her.

Aera-"Yn get inside the car with master, we don't have much time."
She said straight. Yn nodded.

Paulo-"You bitch." He tried to move but Aera pulled the trigger causing him to stiffened.

Paulo-" You think you'll be safe after all this. My mens have taken over this place alredy."

Aera-"it shouldn't be me you should worry about right now." She said bluntly. Meanwhile Yn hurriedly moved jungkook inside the car with the help of driver.