xiv

❝ the one where Daniel gets bullied. ❞
_____________________________

VANESSA !
_____________________________

VANESSA !_____________________________

|☕︎︎|

"NO WAY IN hell." A screech echoed through the hallway, heads turning to the person who was making a scene for everyone.

Vanessa had her hands pressed against her ears, rolling her eyes as she was tempted to put some tape on Ashley's bubblegum pink lips, the — recently used lipgloss — in pieces on the ground. Small dots of pink covered her shoes, but she couldn't care less. The only thing she did care about, is Ashley's tentrum about the news they just got.

Just minutes ago they received an email with the school activities from this year. And along side the multiple notes of gathering, workshops etc. there was a camping trip planned for their senior year.

To be honest, Vanessa was quite excited to be out in the nature. She likes learning new things and she could only dream of the piece and quiet there. Not that it would stay long that way with Ashley in the same tent as her. Or maybe they will have little houses — tents are more fun though.

"It's not a big deal."

Eyes widening, curls swung in Vanessa's hair as Ashley's face screamed at her, cheeks red like cherry. "Not a big deal? What do you mean not a big deal? We have to sleep in nature like a bunch of animals!"

"I am not sleeping with insects crawling over my sheets." Paris cried, fanning her face by waving her hands. She acts like she is going to faint soon, and Vanessa knew it was wrong — but she hoped for a sort likewise outcome.

Maybe students wouldn't even notice her sneak of. Nothing was going to keep Ashley and Paris quiet about their stupid priorities.

Staying quiet, Vanessa hummed. "I like nature."

"You are insane." Ashley scoffed. "What are you? Some kind of wannabe hippy who is going to talk to trees and fish?" Laughing, she nudged Paris to join her.

The blonde was slightly confused but let out a loud, obnoxious snort that sounded like a pig — Vanessa holding in her laugh. Whenever Paris felt pressured or nervous, she would snort very absurdly. And knowing this made the situation funnier.

"No." Vanessa stated plainly, not feeling the energy to put more into the conversation than is necessary. "But camp is in January, lots of time left until then. You can always call in sick." Shrugging, the brunette played with the strands of her falling over her shoulder.