xii

❝ the one where Vanessa is tired of everyone. ❞
_____________________________

VANESSA !
_____________________________

VANESSA !_____________________________

|☕︎︎|

AS SOON AS she saw Jonah's text flash on the screen of her phone, she debated looking at it. She didn't know if he would tell her—or 'Jordyn'—about what happened first period.

But he was just wondering if she wanted to hang out with him and the boys after their football practise, which reminds her—

cheerleading practise.

Shit. Vanessa's fingers raked through her hair locks, her brows knitted together. How am I gonna explain to Ashley that I'm not coming?

It was odd though that the curly headed girl didn't question her on her where about. The one notification she got from her was about how 'fine' Jonah was looking with long, messy hair. Woah. Thanks Ashley, for the update.

Sighing, she let herself fall back on the bed and played with the necklace she received from her grandma, before she passed away. With a glance over her shoulder, Vanessa noticed her phone lit up on her nightstand.

It was a tweet from a profile, ruled by some random students who gave updates on school drama every now and then. It's mostly for gossip and some news. . . but especially gossip.

Vanessa debated on checking it, because she knew she would probably regret it. Though she was a little curious as to why she was tagged—but that thought faded quickly once realization hit her. It's about me. Now she had to read it, to see what was going around the school precisely.

How bad did they make her look now?

_____________________________

TWITTER.
_____________________________

westheartupdates | @/westheartstudents

so, a little bird told me there are rumors going around about THE @/vanessadavis who is part
of the infamous 'Angels'. did someone put her finally in her place?

and then we have THE Jonah Marais who stood up for her with his friends—Daniel Seavey & Corbyn Besson.

what was that all about? are they friends, or did they just painfully pity her?

we'll let you know when we have the answers ;)

💬183 34 retweets, 297 likes