xi

❝ the one where lies and false rumors are spread
around ❞
_____________________________

VANESSA !
_____________________________

VANESSA !_____________________________

|☕︎︎|

WHEN MONDAY MORNING had finally arrived, Ashley's car was filled with nothing but gossip and loud talking about the party.

Leaning back with a sigh, Jordyn wanted to cover her ears and just jump right out of the car. She didn't care they would be still driving, she would do everything to avoid the conversation.

They thought the party was all great and fun, and it probably was for them. But Vanessa was still pissed off at Noah Anderson—rightfully so—and she was in no mood to see him in her first period.

It was easy to say she now hated the guy.

"It was amazing!" Clapping her hands together, Paris started to move them around in a very exaggerating way. "Like, Ashley, you always throw the best parties!"

Fighting back the urge to roll her eyes out of annoyance, Jordyn turned to the window as she picked her baby blue nail polish. She was so sick of Paris being a kissass all the tim. It really hurt her from listening to all the fake compliments the girl would blurt out nonstop.

And that only in the hope Ashley would like her more, because Paris always needed to be on her good side. She needed the approval of her friend, and she always showered Ashley with made up love and dramatic statements.

It really never stopped.

Ashley flipped her back smoothly, almost rolling her eyes since she already knew the things Paris was telling her. She found it obvious. Though she made her lips curve up in a smile, her nails tapping against the steering wheel. "Yeah, I know."

Actually rolling her eyes, Jordyn scoffed quietly. It all went unknown by the others though, since they were too busy with themselves to even care who was sitting in the backseat.

Once the car came to a stop in the school's parking lot, Vanessa immediately swung her legs out of the door and straightened her beige, plane skirt which she wore with a matching blouse, a brown top and some heels to finish it up.

She was happy with keeping things simple today, she just wanted it to be over already and first period hadn't even started yet.

Following Ashley, Paris walked beside Vanessa like they would always do. Something Ashley had actually instructed them, only so she would be in the middle, the centre of attention.

And how much Vanessa hated it.

Reaching her locker, someone was in the way, so Ashley shoved her aside harshly without sparing the girl a single glance. "So, anyways."