MHA (AU): Momo Yaoyorozu X Spider-Man (Zuri Morales)

Once upon a time in the bustling city of Musutafu, where heroes and villains clashed on a daily basis, a young hero-in-training named Momo Yaoyorozu found herself in a dire situation. She had been ambushed by a group of powerful villains, leaving her injured and unable to defend herself. As she lay on the ground, her mind racing with fear and pain, a mysterious figure in a 2099 futuristic suit swung into action, coming to her rescue.

The figure was none other than Zuri Morales, also known as Spider-Man, who had recently moved to Musutafu with his family. Zuri had always admired Momo from afar, captivated by her intelligence, grace, and unwavering determination. When he saw her in danger, he couldn't stand idly by. With his quirk, "Spider", he swiftly defeated the villains, ensuring Momo's safety.

As Momo regained consciousness, she found herself in a small, cozy home. Zuri had brought her there for his mother Rio Morales to tend to her wounds and ensure she received the care she needed. Momo's eyes fluttered open, and she was met with the concerned gaze of Rio and Zuri, who had been watching over her. Rio explained what happened and Momo looked at Zuri.

"Thank you," Momo said with a small smile, her voice filled with gratitude. "You saved me."

Zuri smiled warmly, his heart swelling with relief. "It was my pleasure, Momo. I couldn't bear to see you hurt." Rio, who was proud of her son for his heroic actions, also smiled.

Days turned into weeks, and Momo's injuries slowly healed under Rio and Zuri's attentive care. During that time, the two spent countless hours together, talking, laughing, and discovering the depths of their shared interests. They found solace in each other's company, their bond growing stronger with each passing day. Zuri's parents and his brother Miles, and Momo's parents when they heard Zuri saved their daughter, couldn't be happier. Momo's parents even gave Zuri their blessing.

As their friendship blossomed, so did their feelings for one another. Momo found herself falling for Zuri's kind heart, his unwavering support, and his ability to make her feel safe. Zuri, too, found himself captivated by Momo's intelligence, her strength, and her unwavering determination to protect others.

One evening, as the sun set over the city, Momo and Zuri found themselves standing on a rooftop, overlooking the twinkling lights below. The air was filled with a sense of anticipation, as if the world held its breath, waiting for something magical to happen. Momo was in her Hero Costume and her hair was flowing in the wind and Zuri was in his Miles 2099 Suit.

Zuri turned to Momo, his eyes filled with affection under his mask. "Momo, there's something I've been wanting to tell you."

Momo's heart skipped a beat, her eyes locking with Zuri's through his mask. "What is it, Zuri?"

Zuri took a deep breath, his voice filled with sincerity. "I've fallen in love with you, Momo. Your strength, your intelligence, your unwavering determination... they've captured my heart. I want to be by your side, to protect you and support you in any way I can."

Momo's eyes shimmered with tears of joy, her voice filled with emotion. "Zuri, I feel the same way. You've shown me a love and care I've never experienced before. I want to be with you, too."

In that moment, as the city buzzed with life below them, Momo and Zuri sealed their love with a tender kiss. Their hearts intertwined, their souls connected, they knew that their love would conquer any obstacle that came their way.

From that day forward, Momo and Zuri fought side by side, their love serving as a beacon of hope in the face of darkness. Together, they proved that love could bloom even in the most chaotic of worlds, and that true heroes were not only defined by their powers, but by the love they shared with others.

And so, in the city of Musutafu, where heroes and villains clashed on a daily basis, Momo Yaoyorozu, AKA Creati, and Zuri Morales, AKA Spider-Man, stood as a testament to the power of love, reminding the world that even in the face of adversity, love would always prevail.