MHA (AU): The Invisible Spider

Chapter 1: The Invisible Spider

Momo Yaoyorozu sat at her desk, surrounded by stacks of books and notes, her brow furrowed in concentration. As a top student at U.A. High school she was always striving for excellence, even during her free time. Today, she was studying the latest advancements in quirk technology, determined to expand her knowledge and become an even better hero.

Meanwhile, outside, Zuri Morales, a fellow student in Class 1-A, also known as Spider-Man and the brother of Miles Morales, swung through the city, his Spider-Sense tingling with excitement. With his spider-quirk and web-slinging abilities, he had become a beloved hero in his own right. But today, he was eager to return home and spend some quality time with his wife.

As Zuri approached her mansion, he noticed that Momo's study light was on. He grinned mischievously under his mask, deciding to surprise her by sneaking in through the window. Using his invisibility, he carefully crawled in through the window, hoping to go unnoticed. Little did he know, his wife had a keen eye for detail and could see right through his invisible act.

Momo glanced up from her books, a knowing smile playing on her lips. She watched as Zuri struggled to remain unseen, his attempts at stealth comically failing. She couldn't help but chuckle while shaking her head at his antics, knowing that he was trying his best to surprise her.

"Zuri, I see you," Momo called out, unable to contain her laughter any longer.

Startled, Zuri lost his concentration and became visible once again, freezing on the ceiling. He sheepishly grinned under his mask at his wife.

"You caught me, Momo," Zuri admitted, flipping himself back onto solid ground. "I was hoping to surprise you."

Momo stood up from her desk, walking over to her husband with a playful glint in her eyes. "Well, you certainly succeeded in surprising me, though maybe not in the way you intended."

Zuri wrapped his arms around Momo, pulling her into a warm embrace. "I missed you, Momo. It's been a busy day, but coming home to you makes it all worth it."

Momo smiled, taking off his mask and kissing his cheek before resting her head against Zuri's chest. "I missed you too, Zuri. Your patrols always keep me on edge, but I'm proud of the hero you've become. You're my Spider."

Zuri kissed the top of Momo's head, his heart swelling with love for his wife. "And I'm proud of the brilliant hero you are, Momo. Your intelligence and determination inspire me every day."

As they stood there, wrapped in each other's arms, Momo's study was momentarily forgotten. The world outside ceased to exist as they reveled in the comfort of their love. In that moment, Momo's house became their sanctuary, a place where they could be themselves, away from the chaos of their heroic lives.

Little did they know, their adventures were far from over. Together, Momo and Zuri would face countless challenges, both as individuals and as a couple. But with their unwavering support for one another, they would always find a way to overcome any obstacle that came their way.

And so, in the cozy confines of Momo's house, their love story continued to unfold, filled with laughter, surprises, and the unbreakable bond between a brilliant hero and her amazing Spider-Man.