MHA (AU): Ochaco Uraraka vs. Doc Ock

(Doc Ock's POV)

As I stood in the museum, my mechanical arms whirring with anticipation, I couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement. The infinite battery pack I was after would finally give me the power I needed to take down the Spider-Men of this city once and for all.

"Ah. Like an old friend." I spoke. "With this battery pack, I'll finally be able to defeat the Spider-Men once and for all. I can practically taste victory."

I removed the display case it was in, but as I reached out to grab it, a voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey there, Doc Ock. Looking for your lost device?" The voice was confident, playful, and it sounded like those blasted web-slingers, but it actually belonged to a young girl with a determined look in her eyes. She had short brown hair and a costume that looked like it belonged in a comic book. She was leaning against the wall with her arms crossed and one foot resting on it. I thought she must've been a young vigilante, but what I didn't know was that she was a hero-in-training from U.A High School.

I turned to face her, my mechanical arms ready to strike

I turned to face her, my mechanical arms ready to strike. "And who might you be, little girl? Someone trying to play the hero?" I asked, trying to sound intimidating.

She smirked and got into a combat position, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "I'm Ochaco Uraraka, but you can call me Uravity, and I'm here to stop you from stealing that battery pack."

I chuckled, amused by her bravery and crossed my arms. "You think you can stop me, little girl? I am Doctor Octopus, a genius with four mechanical arms. I've fought the Spider-Men and defeated them lots of times. What can you possibly do against me?"

She chuckled before her face grew serious and she got into a racing start position. "This."

Before I could react, she ran towards me and touched me to make me lose my gravity and activating her Quirk, Zero Gravity, and suddenly, I was floating in the air, my mechanical arms useless against her power. 

Ochaco: Gunhead Martial Arts: Gravity Plus!!!

She then grabbed me by the arm and threw me over her shoulder in a circular motion

She then grabbed me by the arm and threw me over her shoulder in a circular motion. I grunted in pain. 

She quickly touched me while I was down and activated her quirk again and I was once again floating in the air.