MHA (AU): Villain Momo Yaoyorozu X Spider-Man (Zuri Morales) (V2)

Chapter 1: The Deal

Zuri Morales, also known as Spider-Man and the brother of Miles Morales, stood in front of Momo Yaoyorozu, the former Pro-hero Creati, now a villain. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Momo had always been a symbol of hope and justice, but now she stood before him as a criminal.

As Momo circled him, Zuri tried to reason with her, to convince her to go back to being a hero. But Momo just laughed, her eyes glinting with malice. She had made her choice, and nothing Zuri said could change her mind.

Finally, Momo leaned in close to Zuri, her breath hot against his ear. "Listen, Spider-Man," she whispered. "I appreciate your efforts, but I have no intention of going back to being a hero. But I could use someone like you on my side."

Zuri's heart raced as he considered her offer. He had always been a hero, fighting for justice and protecting the innocent. But maybe, just maybe, Momo had a point. Maybe it was time for him to take matters into his own hands.

With a trembling voice, Zuri asked, "What do you want from me?"

Momo's grin widened, her eyes gleaming with excitement. "I want you to join me, Spider-Man. Together, we can show the world what true power looks like. We can make them see that we deserve their gratitude, their respect."

Zuri hesitated for a moment, his mind racing with conflicting thoughts. But in the end, he extended his hand towards Momo. "You've got yourself a deal," he said, a new sense of determination filling him.

Momo chuckled darkly, her hand clasping Zuri's in a firm grip. "Excellent," she purred. "Now, let's get you a new suit. We have work to do."

And with that, Momo led Zuri away, their partnership sealed in darkness and shadows.

Chapter 2: The Transformation

As Momo and Zuri made their way through the city, Zuri couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement building within him. He was no longer bound by the constraints of heroism. He was free to do whatever it took to achieve his goals, to make the world see him for who he truly was.

Momo led him to a hidden underground lair, a secret base of operations where they could plan their next move. As they entered, Zuri's eyes widened in awe at the array of high-tech gadgets and weapons that adorned the walls.

Momo turned to Zuri, a sly smile playing on her lips. "Welcome to our new home, Spider-Man," she said. "Here, we will train, we will plan, and we will show the world what true power looks like."

Zuri nodded, his determination growing with each passing moment. He was no longer just a hero in a red and black suit. He was something more now, something darker, something stronger.

Momo led Zuri to a hidden chamber, where a sleek black suit awaited him. It was a far cry from his classic red and black costume, but it felt right, like a second skin.

As Zuri donned the suit, he felt a surge of power coursing through him. This was who he was now, a villain, a force to be reckoned with. He smiled evilly under his mask.

Momo watched him with pride, her eyes shining with approval. "You look good, Spider-Man," she said. "Now, let's show the world what we're capable of."

"Yes, My queen." Zuri responded.

And with that, Momo and Zuri set out into the night, ready to unleash their newfound power upon the city.