MHA (AU): The Cheeseburger Thief (V2)

Kyoka: (downstairs, training her Quirk) Alright, just a few more minutes, and I'll be done.

Zuri: (spots a cheeseburger on the kitchen table) Oh, hello there, my delicious friend.

Zuri grins mischievously and uses a web to pull the cheeseburger towards him. He quickly heads back to their room, thinking he got away with it. Little did he know, he had just made a grave mistake.

Kyoka: (heading to the kitchen) Time for a snack break!

Kyoka's eyes spot the missing cheeseburger on the table. A mischievous grin spreads across her face as she formulates a plan. She heads to their room, swinging the door open to find Zuri perched on the bed.

Kyoka: (grinning evilly) Zuri, we need to talk.

Zuri: (innocently) What's up, babe?

Kyoka: (holding back a laugh) You wouldn't happen to know anything about a missing cheeseburger, would you?

Zuri: (feigning innocence) Me? No way! I didn't eat it!

Kyoka: (raising an eyebrow) Really? Because my parents are gone for a few days and we're the only things here, and I know I didn't eat it.

Zuri accidentally passes gas, giving himself away. Kyoka's eyes twinkle mischievously as she realizes she has the upper hand.

Kyoka: (grinning) Well, well, well. It seems like someone has been caught red-handed.

Zuri: (playfully) Okay, okay, you got me. But what's my punishment?

Kyoka: (smirking) Oh, I have the perfect punishment in mind. You're going to cook me a new cheeseburger.

Zuri: (playfully refusing) Sorry, babe, I don't follow orders.

Kyoka: (getting into a combat position) Oh, really? How about a little ass whooping then?

Zuri: (still playfully refusing) Nice try, but I'm not cooking tonight.

Kyoka: (grinning) Alright, if that's how you want to play it.

Kyoka activates her Quirk, Earphone Jack, causing sound waves to emanate from her body. Zuri gets into a combat position and activates his Quirk, "Spider."

Kyoka: (laughing menacingly) You chose this path, my bad Spider~

Zuri: (evil laughter) I'm not cooking tonight, Kyoka.

The couple's excitement builds up as the countdown begins. They both know this is just a playful game between them. Kyoka licked her lips and winked, and Zuri gestured her to come at him.

Imaginary Voice: READY? CLASH!

Kyoka and Zuri charge at each other, their excitement growing with each passing moment. The showdown commences, filled with laughter and banter. In the end, Kyoka emerges as the winner.

Zuri: (accepting defeat) Alright, alright, you win. I'll cook the burger.

Kyoka: (smirking triumphantly) That's what I thought. Now get to work, my dear Spider-Punk.

Zuri heads to the kitchen, still laughing, to cook the cheeseburger as promised. The couple's playful dynamic and love for each other shine through even in the silliest of situations.