MHA (AU): Villain Momo Yaoyorozu X Spider-Man (Zuri Morales)

Zuri Morales, the brother of Miles Morales, swung through the city, his Miles Morales Classic Suit gleaming in the moonlight. As he landed in an alleyway, he spotted a figure lurking in the shadows. Curious, he approached cautiously, only to come face to face with Momo Yaoyorozu, the former hero, Creati, turned villain.

"Momo, what are you doing?" Zuri asked, his voice filled with concern.

Momo smirked, circling him like a predator stalking its prey. "I've given up on being a hero, Zuri. It's time for a new path."

Zuri tried to reason with her, pleading for her to reconsider. But Momo's resolve was firm, her eyes glinting with a dangerous light. 

"You can't change my mind, Zuri. I've made my choice," she said, her voice cold and calculating.

As Momo backed him against the wall, Zuri felt a shiver run down his spine. But before he could react, Momo leaned in close, her breath hot against his ear.

"Join me, Zuri. Together, we can make a difference in this world," she whispered, her words sending a chill down his spine and her fingers caressing his cheek.

Zuri hesitated, torn between his sense of duty and his growing attraction to the dangerous woman before him. But in the end, he made his decision.

"I'll join you, Momo. We'll make our mark on this world together," he said.

Momo's smile widened, a hint of pride in her eyes. "Welcome to the dark side, Zuri. We have work to do."

And with that, the unlikely duo set out into the night, their destinies intertwined in a web of danger and intrigue. As they faced new challenges and old enemies, Zuri and Momo found themselves drawn closer together, their bond growing stronger with each passing day.

In the end, they would prove that even in the darkest of times, love and redemption could still prevail. And as they swung through the city, fighting side by side, they knew that together, they were unstoppable.