AU: Spider-Men Vs a Vending Machine

Chapter 1: The Vending Machine Conundrum

Zuri Morales was an ordinary guy, living an ordinary life in the bustling city of New York. Well, as ordinary as it could be for someone who happened to be Spider-Man. Zuri had recently acquired his own unique suit, The Miles Morales 2099 Suit.

 Zuri had recently acquired his own unique suit, The Miles Morales 2099 Suit

It was a suit that perfectly complemented his agile movements.

His brother, Miles Morales, on the other hand, stuck to the classic red and black suit that had become synonymous with his own Spider-Man

One sunny afternoon, Zuri and Miles found themselves in a rather peculiar situation. They were standing in front of a stubborn vending machine, their stomachs growling in hunger. The machine had swallowed Zuri's last dollar without dispensing any snacks, and it seemed determined to keep them hungry.

Zuri scratched his head, his mask hiding the frustration on his face. "I can't believe this, Miles. We've fought supervillains, saved the city countless times, and now we're defeated by a vending machine."

Miles chuckled, adjusting his mask. "Well, it's not exactly a supervillain, but I see your point. We can't let this machine win. We're Spider-Men, after all!"

With newfound determination, the brothers hatched a plan. Zuri used his web-slinging abilities to create a makeshift lever, while Miles used his agility to climb on top of the machine. Together, they coordinated their efforts to free the trapped snacks.

As they worked, their banter filled the air. Zuri's quick wit and Miles's sarcastic remarks created a comedic atmosphere, making their vending machine battle seem like a scene from a slapstick comedy.

"Hey, Miles, do you think this machine has a vendetta against us?" Zuri quipped, trying to pry open the stubborn compartment.

Miles laughed, his voice muffled by his mask. "Well, it certainly seems that way. Maybe it's secretly a supervillain in disguise, trying to starve us into submission."

After a few more failed attempts, Zuri finally managed to pry open the vending machine, and snacks spilled out like a jackpot. The brothers cheered, their hunger momentarily forgotten.

Just as they were about to enjoy their hard-earned victory, a familiar voice interrupted them. "Well, well, well, what do we have here? Spider-Men resorting to petty theft now?"

Zuri and Miles turned to see Gwen Stacy, also known as Spider-Gwen, leaning against a nearby wall, an amused smirk on her face.

She wore her iconic white and black suit, her blonde and pink hair flowing in the wind. Her right foot was on the wall and her arms were crossed.

Zuri scratched the back of his head sheepishly, a nervous smile under his mask. "Hey, Gwen. It's not what it looks like. We were just...uh... liberating some snacks."

Miles grinned sheepishly under his mask. "Heh, heh, yeah. The machine was playing hard to get so we had to do what we had to do."

Gwen chuckled. "Sure, sure. Just remember, with great power comes great responsibility, even when it comes to vending machines."

The trio shared a laugh, their camaraderie evident. They decided to enjoy their snacks together, swapping stories of their latest adventures and poking fun at each other's superhero mishaps.

Little did they know that this vending machine battle would be just the beginning of their hilarious escapades as the Spider-Men trio. From facing off against mischievous squirrels to navigating awkward superhero team-ups, Zuri, Miles, and Gwen would continue to find themselves in the most absurd and comical situations.

And so, their journey as the Spider-Trio trio began, with laughter, friendship, and a never-ending appetite for justice.