MHA (AU): Yandere Momo Yaoyorozu x Spider-Man (Zuri Morales)

Zuri Morales, also known as Spider-Man and the brother of Miles Morales in his world, found himself in a strange new place. He had been transported to a world where he was not only a hero-in-training, but where he was also the object of someone's obsession. Momo Yaoyorozu, a student at U.A. High School, had fallen deeply in love with him and had gone to great lengths to bring him to her world.

As Zuri woke up in a bed surrounded by a shrine dedicated to him, he couldn't help but feel a mixture of confusion and excitement. Momo entered the room, her eyes filled with adoration and possessiveness. Despite her Yandere tendencies, Zuri couldn't deny the attraction he felt towards her. She was beautiful, intelligent, and fiercely loyal to him. Eventually, he asked her the question he's been wanting to ask her since she brought him here.

"Momo, will you marry me?" Zuri blurted out, unable to contain his feelings any longer.

Momo's eyes widened in surprise, but a smile quickly spread across her face. "Yes, Zuri. I will marry you," she said, her voice filled with love and determination.

She pinned him down on the bed, her lips crashing against his in a rough and passionate kiss. Zuri could feel the intensity of her emotions, the depth of her love for him. As they planned their future together, Momo made a promise to work on her Yandere tendencies for the sake of their relationship.

Days turned into weeks, and Zuri found himself falling deeper in love with Momo. She was his Yandere girlfriend, his devoted wife, and his partner in crime. Together, they fought villains, saved lives, and built a life together filled with passion and danger.

Despite the challenges they faced, Zuri knew that he wouldn't want it any other way. Momo was his everything, his reason for living. And as long as they had each other, they knew they could conquer anything that came their way.

Their love was a whirlwind of emotions, a rollercoaster of passion and devotion. And as they stood side by side, ready to face whatever the world threw at them, Zuri knew that he had found his true soulmate in Momo Yaoyorozu, his Yandere love.