MHA (AU): A Romantic Cruise

Chapter 1: A Romantic Cruise

Momo Yaoyorozu and Zuri Morales, also known as Spider-Man, were a power couple in the world of heroes. Momo, with her incredible Quirk that allowed her to create anything she desired, and Zuri, with his amazing Spider-Quirk, were a force to be reckoned with. They had met during their time at U.A High School and had fallen in love, their bond growing stronger with each passing day, eventually getting married.

One day, while training with their classmates at U.A High School, Momo and Zuri were called to the principal's office. Curiosity piqued, they made their way to the office, wondering what could be so urgent. As they entered, they saw Nezu, their parents, Zuri's brother Miles, Izuku and Zuri Brown, waiting for them.

Sitting down on the couch, Nezu explained that he and their parents had booked a romantic cruise for them. Momo and Zuri's eyes widened in surprise and excitement. However, their joy was tinged with worry about their homework and responsibilities.

Seeing their concern, Zuri's mom, Rio, reassured them, saying that Izuku, Miles and Zuri Brown had agreed to take care of their homework while they were away. Momo and Zuri tried to reject the offer, not wanting to take advantage of their friends' kindness, but Izuku insisted, telling them to go and enjoy themselves. Miles told them not to worry about taking advantage of them, as they were always there to help.

Reluctantly agreeing, Momo and Zuri thanked their friends and parents for their support. Their excitement bubbled up within them as they asked how long the cruise would be. Momo's father explained that it would be a two-week cruise, and they would be leaving the next day.

Zuri Brown chimed in, saying that they had already helped pack their bags. Overwhelmed with gratitude, Momo and Zuri rushed back to Momo's dorm and immediately went to sleep, their dreams filled with visions of the romantic adventure that awaited them.

Chapter 2: Setting Sail

The next day, Momo and Zuri woke up with a renewed sense of excitement. Their friends came to see them off, wishing them a fantastic time and telling them to have fun. Momo and Zuri promised to make the most of their vacation and waved goodbye as they boarded the ship.

 Momo and Zuri promised to make the most of their vacation and waved goodbye as they boarded the ship

Finding their room, they marveled at the luxurious accommodations. The room had a breathtaking view of the ocean, and they couldn't wait to explore the ship and all the activities it had to offer. Smiling at each other, they hugged tightly and kissed, ready to make some fun memories.

Over the next few days, Momo and Zuri indulged in all kinds of fun activities. They went swimming in the ship's pool, attended dance parties, and even tried their luck at the onboard casino. Every moment was filled with laughter and joy as they reveled in each other's company.

One night, as they got ready to go to dinner, Zuri surprised Momo by wearing a Spider-Man tuxedo

Momo, in turn, wore the stunning red dress she wore at the Christmas party that accentuated her beauty, her hair cascading down her shoulders

Momo, in turn, wore the stunning red dress she wore at the Christmas party that accentuated her beauty, her hair cascading down her shoulders. They linked arms and made their way to the elegant dining hall.

As they sat down and ordered their food, Zuri couldn't help but express his admiration for everything Momo had done for him. He declared himself her Spider-Man, vowing to always be by her side, no matter what challenges they faced. Momo's eyes filled with tears of joy as she told him that he was her Spider, and her Spider alone. Their fingers intertwined.

Their food arrived, and they savored every bite, their love for each other growing stronger with each passing moment. Once they finished and Zuri paid for their meal, they headed back to their room, slipping into their comfortable pajamas and getting into bed. They turned on a movie, cuddling with each other, their love radiating throughout the room.

As they watched the movie, Zuri wondered if they had packed their Hero and Spider costumes, just in case they were needed. Momo assured him that they had, always prepared to protect and serve as Creati and Spider-Man. They shared a passionate kiss with tears of love and happiness streaming down their cheeks, their love and dedication to each other evident in every touch.

With the weekend and the second week of their cruise ahead of them, Momo and Zuri prepared to spend every moment cherishing their love and creating memories that would last a lifetime.