BPW

Jazmine struggled to stay asleep throughout the night. Every time she felt herself dozing off, she would envision both her and Jameel having toe curling sex. She desperately needed him to finish what he started. Just thinking about it made her sex throb in arousal. Jazmine was in need of a release.

Jazmine turned over, now facing his back. She leaned up over him to check if he was asleep. Seeing that his eyes were closed frustrated the hell out of her. She didn't want to wake him up out his sleep but oh well. He should've kept his hands to himself.

"Jameel?" Jazmine said in a low voice as she shook him by his arm.

She got no response. Jazmine blew out a breath and shook him again. "Jameel!"

"Hm?" He jumped in his sleep. Jameel looked over his shoulder and found her hovering over him. "You okay?"

"I'm horny. I need you." Jazmine pouted.

"Baby it's.." Jameel picked up his phone from the dresser to check the time. "2:56 am."

"We can skip foreplay and just do a quickie." She leaned down placing a kiss on his shoulder.

"Jazzy.."

Jazmine pulled his arm back on the bed causing him to lay flat on his back. She took off her tank top and night shorts, tossing them to the floor. Jameel eyes immediately landed on her breast and stayed there as she straddled his lap.

"My panties are drenched." Jazmine seductively licked her lips.

Hearing that, Jameel felt an erection coming on. Jazmine felt him growing underneath her and it made her even more aroused. She didn't even want foreplay, she wanted to feel him inside her. Jazmine grabbed his hand and led it towards her soaked panties.

"You got me so horny Jameel." Jazmine leaned close to his face.

Once she felt his hands gently caressing her pussy, she released a moan. Jameel bit his bottom lip after hearing the pleasing sound that escaped her throat. With his other hand, he softly grabbed her face and pulled her into his until their lips crashed against each other. Jameel traced her lips using his tongue before deepening the kiss. Jazmine opened her mouth allowing his tongue to enter. The two instantly battled for dominance on their sloppy, deep tongue kiss but Jazmine lost once Jameel slid her panties to the side and massaged her clit.

"Ahh fuck!" She moaned in his mouth.

Jazmine started rotating her hips against his hand in attempt to increase the speed. Jameel took notice and moved his two fingers from her clit. He slid his fingers further down her pussy before slowly inserting a finger in.

Jazmine moaned even louder at the pleasure. She rotated her hips harder as he thrusted his finger in and out of her. Jameel was now bone hard to the point where it hurt. He added another finger in and sat up, holding her in place as he increased the speed of his hand.

"Oh fuck! Gotdamn please don't stop!" Jazmine moaned as began to ride his fingers.

"Cum for me baby." Jameel said in a husky voice before he grasped onto her breast and took her nipple into his mouth.

"Oh god! I'm about.. oh my uhhh!" Jazmine moaned out from the intense pleasure.

Jameel pulled his fingers out and quickly flipped them over. As Jazmine laid on the bed with her legs spread wide open, Jameel went down and slid her panties back to the side re-inserting his fingers back in her. As he steadily moved his fingers inside her dripping sex, he leaned down and flicked his tongue across her clit. Jazmine's back immediately arched once she felt the pressure. Jameel flattened his tongue on her button and licked it repeatedly as he continued to thrust his fingers in and out of her.