051

LOADING...

"its been a while." blade's voice sounded so foreign since the last time id seen him. and he looked so much more relaxed. it seemed college has already started to do him well.

not to mention.. he was still as fucking handsome as he was before.

"y-yeah it has." i stumbled over my words as i took in what was happening. "i-i meant to text, i just- new number and- aps and-"

"no, its my fault too." he sighed, as we moved up in line. "but how are you? im glad you made it into the college you wanted. oh and i see you still have..." his eyes wandered down my body.

his hoodie. it had become such an everyday thing to put it on, i hadn't even thought about it. a flush of pink graced my cheeks as i nodded.

"yeah, i.. wear it everyday." i mumbled sheepishly. he smiled, tight-lipped and shook his head, chuckling.

"im glad you still wear it. its..." his voice trailed off as we moved further up in line. "so, uhm... you're also taking a music minor?"

"yeah, i decided to do it." i grinned, now standing next to him. "and it was the best decision. but you, when did you make your way here? i drove up pretty early this morning with my dad."

"i came up a couple days ago." he smiled, seeming way less snarky than his high school self. "i kinda missed you, y/n."

my cheeks flushed pink and i scratched the back of my head, embarrassed. "i kinda missed you too, blade."

"good, stupid." he ruffled my hair with his free hand. "now, give me your new number, and we'll hang out together again, okay?"

"oh right!" i took his phone that he held out and quickly input my new number into the contact. "still have me as the matching contact name?"

his eyes widened but a smile graced his features. "it made me think of you."

"you're still a sweetheart blade." i teased, handing his phone back. blades smile disappeared in an instant.

"eh, shut the fuck up." i looked over and saw the last person leaving the audition room.

"good luck, ill talk to you later!"

"thanks y/n."

——

aca to my dec

HELLOOOOO

HOW WAS UR AUDITION???

oh my god

u still text the same

are u not an adult now

im nineteen now

🤓🤓

okay and

shut up

🥺🥺

ihy

ihyt idiot

...

placements are out

WHATTT

NOOOOOO

I DID SO BAD

bro

u got first chair

huhuuhuhh what!!

I DID???????

yeah

good job

YOU DID TOO OMGGG

WAIT

WE SLAY????

yeah

first rehearsal is tmrw at 5

ewww

okay

how long again????

three hours

with four breaks

EWWWW

GET OUTTTT

mf u signed up for this

🤓🤓

yeah yeah whatever

ily

hey there man we just met

KYS

BRO

THIS BITCH FORGOT OUR LORE

mf called it lore

what are you

an idiot sandwich

i fucking hate you

i missed you

yeah i missed u too

a/n: theyre backkkkk