Disclaimers

---

Before you read, I need to make sure everyone knows the disclaimers for this book.

Although it's probably one of the shortest books I've ever written so far, I'm very proud of what I did in such a short amount of time and I hope I can continue to give you more great work for the future.

This past year since I've put out my last book has probably been the hardest time in my life but everyone who has read my previous work has helped me a lot during those hard times with their votes, comments and views.

I am extremely proud to acknowledge that my Euphoria fanfic has almost reached 100k views and almost 4k votes and as we continue to grow that book, I want to make more stories that you guys enjoy but also books that I enjoy as well.

To shorten this up, I have loads of stories in the works that I hope one day I can finish and put out for you all.

Before I give the disclaimers for this book, I ask that everyone who isn't feeling the story or is sensitive to certain subjects that may be in this story to please click off and refrain from leaving hate to this story or anyone else who may leave certain comments.

This is a safe space for people and I want to continue to encourage people to be their best selves and to message me with any ideas they might want to see and I'll put those ideas in consideration.

I also want to mention that in no way shape or form am I implying that any of the people in this story are the same way in real life. This is all strictly fiction and for entertainment purposes.

Without further ado, here are all the disclaimers (more will be added as necessary):

-strong language/cursing
-smut
-mentions of suicide
-suicide
-mentions of substance abuse
-mentions of drugs/alcohol
-OC is G!P

---