ONE.

I stood there and looked at the ceiling. I was so nervous cause I just tried out for the cheer squad for the Minnesota Vikings. It was a slim chance that I would get there but only time will tell. 

I looked around in the room. It was filled with other girls wanting to get into the cheer squad too. 

"Desiree Andrews," A young black-haired woman called out. I smiled and stood up. "That's me!" I shouted out excitedly. I felt sick to my stomach but the good way, not the way when you feel like you're going to throw up. 

"Congrats Desiree! Welcome to the Vikings Cheer Squad," The same black-haired woman said. It felt like I was going to faint. I did it! finally, one of my dreams was accepted. I smiled. 

"Well, Be at U.S. Bank Stadium in about 45 minutes," The woman said. "Also, wear something that you can move around in" She informed me before walking out of the room. 

I was happy. Finally one of my dreams came true. not the ideal team I wanted to work with but hey how often does this happen for girls?

 Not very many girls get to say 'I was accepted in the NFL as a cheerleader.' After I calmed down, I went back to my apartment which wasn't too far from U.S. Bank. I decided to wear a split purple sweatsuit with two shades of purple and kept my ice-blonde hair down. 

After it was about 20 minutes before I should be there, I left my apartment. I knew where U.S Bank was since I had been here so many times before. I grabbed my stuff and exited the apartment building to my car. 

I was excited that I was starting a new life. I needed a new life. This was the perfect way. I was happy that I finally took cheerleading professionally. 

I hopped into my car and turned on the radio. I was very excited and anxious. 

🏈

I pulled up into the parking lot of the stadium. I saw that it was pretty packed with cars. I suppose those are team members and cheer members. 

I pulled up to basically the front of the stadium, got out of my car, and locked it before heading towards the stadium.