ELEVEN.

Theria's Wedding was in a couple of days and even though JJ was extremely tired from football he still wanted to go with me, Jade, Divine, and Kirk to go shopping

Theria's Wedding was in a couple of days and even though JJ was extremely tired from football he still wanted to go with me, Jade, Divine, and Kirk to go shopping. Ja'Marr couldn't take it since they played today.

I was excited and nervous to go shopping since the last time we went shopping It wasn't that fun since the party got ruined by Florence. 

I did end up staying overnight at JJ's House. I generally was too tired to drive and I wasn't gonna have Justin drive me home. I was excited to spend time with JJ and my friends outside of practice. 

I hope JJ wasn't as tired/exhausted as he has been lately. I still was worried about them cause he should be resting instead of focusing on me. 

I decided to wear ripped jeans and my Gucci jacket since it was pretty cold. But I also happened to steal it from JJ. Also my black Air Force 1s.

I walked out of the bathroom to see that JJ's was wearing a hoodie, sweatpants, his Dior sneakers, and his jet diamond chain. He looked so beautiful. I'm glad he was mine now. I smiled at him. "Damn you good," I say. "Same," He said. 

I smiled. "So, Are we taking my car or yours?" I asked. He laughed. "Is that a question?" "Mine," He laughed. I smacked his chest. "Let's go," I rolled my eyes. "Before someone thinks we're doing something," I smirked. 

Justin locked the door as I exited the door. "How are you feeling?" I asked. "I'm fine just tired." He shrugged. I slightly smiled as I entered the car. 

He entered the car as I entered the car. "So, where are we going?" I asked, smiling. He smiled back. "Some place that Divine picked out," He responded. I nodded my head as I changed the music to Drake. 

Drake was one of my favorite artists. My favorite song of his was Fair Trade. "So y'know the name of the place but you're not telling?" I asked as he put the car in reserve. He smirked. "Yep," He nodded. "Your so secretive," I joked. 

"Sometimes when it's necessary... like to surprise you," He smirked then smiled at me.  I found it cute when he was wearing his grills. they made him 10x more cuter than he already was. I couldn't get over the fact of how cute he was and how perfect he was. 

Justin was the first guy I had this much attraction to in a very long time,

My last relationship was with Jalen Hurts but it wasn't a good relationship. He didn't abuse me physically but emotionally. He always made me feel like I was doing wrong. not to mention that he cheated on me multiple times. I haven't been able to feel that type of love in a while until now. It felt good to let go of the past trauma so I could be able to love my new man. 

                                                                                     🏈